Prologue?

***Deku's POV***

I'm so excited today! Today, we get to know how much more we'll live by some tests and I'm so excited!

Right now, I'm waiting for Kachan because he promised that he and I will go together. A few more minutes has passed and Kachan walks out and we said no more else as we made our way to the hospital where we are gonna get tested at.

***Time skip to before their test***

"I'm so nervous..." I said, fidgeting my fingers, looking down at the ground, finding it amusing at the time. I heard Kachan clicked his tongue, "Stop being such a little bitch and shut up already." He said in a calm voice. I calmed down a little.

Just then, the doctor came and called Kachan then Kachan obediently followed, leaving me there in a daze.

An hour later, Kachan walks in with the happiest smile he has given over the years and I know that he got something good. Then behind him is the doctor and he motioned me to come with him which I nervously did so.

Once inside, he gestured me to sit and I did just that. "Izuku Midoriya, let's start with the tests, shall we?" The doctor said, smiling. I gave a nervous smile and nervously nodded my head.

***Time skip to after the tests***

"Sigh.. Izuku Midoriya? I have here, the result of your previous tests.." he asked, I looked at him nervously, not know what the result is...

"Are you ready to find out for how more long your lifespan is?" He asked. I slowly nodded, nervousness written all over my face.

"I'm afraid you only have a month left.." he said. I froze to my core. "What?..."

I felt myself on the verge of crying but I held it in, not letting a single tear to escape my eyes.

"I'm sorry.." he said, "Just make sure you live the rest of your life to its fullest and be happy, ok?" he finishes and stood up from his seat. I stood up as well. I thanked the doctor and excused myself. I arrived at the waiting waiting area and searched for Kachan. When I saw him, I walked up to him and hugged him but I was pushed back away and made impact to the floor. "Oww..." I cried.

"Tch! Let's just go and then we reveal each other's lifespans, 'kay?" he said, stretching out his hand for me to take, which I happily accept. He pulled me up and I stood up. As soon as I stood up, he retreated his hand from mine and puts them inside his front pocket. "Thanks.." I mumbled. "Whatever.." he mumbled back and started walking out of the waiting area. "M-matte! Kachan!" I called out for him as I ran towards him, catching up to him then we go home to his house.

Matte = Wait ( Japanese = English)
A month for my pov is atleast 30 days, so Deku has 30 days left to live
Sorry cuz its short..but early warning, some future chapters will be either short or long it depends on how the story goes 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

If you want me to continue then motivate me to do so (or atleast give me 2 votes and 2 comments (´ . .̫ . '))

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(559 words)