Day 9

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

Today is pretty much the same as yesterday. (I'm not gonna write it again) Uraraka chan stalked me too. And with Hagakure this time unlike yesterday who is with Mina. How I know this? Its because one of my demons told me (The one with the italized lettering).

Then after school, Jirou invited me in a concert but I refused but I thanked her for the invitation though. "I'm grateful but I have something else to do." I said. I then excused myself and walked off heading home.

"Welcome home son!" My mom greeted me. I gave her a 'smile' and told her that I was exhausted which was half true.

I locked the door behind me and threw my bag somewhere in my room, not really caring what happens to it.

I sighed, "Now what?.." I asked myself as I think of a way to use the bathroom for a long time without her suspecting me to do so.

After a solid 3-5 minutes of thinking, I finally came up with a plan.

»•«

"Itadakaimasu!~.." I said with a 'smile' and ate my food 'happily'.

After eating, I called out for my mom, "Yes dear?" she asked me, half focusing on washing the dishes. "I don't feel good and need the bathroom for a long time.. is that ok with you?" I told her, nervous of what she will say. She stopped washing the dishes to think and came out with an answer after 1-2 minutes, "Ok. But call me if you need any help, 'kay?" She said with a worry tone. I lit up but hid it from her and thanked whoever god is out there that she didn't saw it. I then excused myself and entered the bathroom, locking its door in the process.

"Hey guys.. sorry I'm late.." I said, rolling up my sleeves.

"Its fine I guess.."

"That's fine!– Oh~! So many scars!~"

I giggled at what my other demon(the one with the bold lettering) said. I took out my razor from its hiding place thanking whoever god is out there that my mom still haven't found it yet. I then pressed it onto my skin and cutted it. Cuts after cuts means blood after blood. I watched as the blood drip down from my skin.

"Still no pain?"

One of my demons asked in which I answered with a sad and angry "Yes.."

"Why am I not feeling pain? Am I supposed to be like this? Not able to feel pain?"

"Am I the only one in the whole world like this I wonder? Well, probably yes."

I sighed and subconsciously cutted myself until darkness consumed me.

Is it bad that I kept writing angst like this? (‘◉⌓◉’)
Next chapter will be posted later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(470 words)