Day 29 (Wednesday)

***Deku's POV***

" yawning*... G'morning mom.." I said to my mom who is preparing breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning!..." She stopped what she was doing and turned to me and smiled at me but it turned into a frown soon after.

"Mom? What's wrong? Why with the face?" I asked her, worried, as I walked over to her to hug her. She stood quiet between my arms around her for a few minutes, then I noticed, she's crying. "Mom... shhh please don't cry..." I tried to comfort her with sweet nothings.

After a couple more minutes, she stopped crying and snuggled in close to me from the hug. "I'm sorry.. I'm just–" she let out a breathe, "I'm just sad because...–"she looked at me while talking but stopped, "You– you're–" at this point, she started sobbing and tearing up again, "Its just that I don't wanna let go of my baby boy!" She went to hug me more tightly, as if, she's not gonna let go any second, and she started crying again. I just stood there and comforted my mother, who comforted me when I was sad and crying, who is still crying. I let her cry there, between my arms.

"Tomorrow will be your last day."

"Don't you wanna say something to Nimon before you sleep for eternity?"

"Ichimon, not now."

"Alright."

»•«

After that, I helped my mom to prepare the breakfast and we ate in a comfortable but sad silence. But neither one of us have any motive to start a conversation.

»•«

The same thing happened during lunch.

»•«

Likewise dinner.

"Mom. I'm gonna go to sleep now. G'night." I said to her, kissing her cheek. " 'Night.." she said. I then walked into my bedroom, closing the door in the process.

I sighed as I let myself fall onto my bed, falling asleep instantly.

It seems like I'm ready for my eternal slumber tomorrow.

The next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(334 words)