Day 7

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

Today was really weird. The girls from class 1-A are practically hovering over me. Its almost as if they knew what was going on about me.

"I told you yesterday that someone was watching, didn't I?"

"Don't be that harsh on the kid."

My demons are talking. Right now I am in the abandoned restroom, looking at my hideous self at the mirror(since that's the only way for me to talk to my demons.)

"Ok! I'm sorry! I didn't know! It was my fault for being careless!" I said, a bit angry.

I sighed and took out my pocket knife. I did what I do the past few days. I cutted myself with it. After seeing blood and no pain again, I felt kind of happy but angry because I didn't felt the pain I should be feeling.

"I can feel two other presences just outside that door."

I heard my other demon said, probably referring to the exit door of the abandoned restroom. I took a deep breath before saying "Let them be! They can't do anything about this anyway!" rather too loud.– ok I did that on purpose for them, whoever they are that are stalking me.

***Uraraka's POV***

Today, me and the girls practically hovered over Deku kun.

Well, its lunch now and me and Mina decided to stalk Deku kun, so we did that.

Its just like yesterday, him facing the mirror and talking to himself or to someone he's the only one who can see.

"I swear I just heard him say 'sorry', 'didn't', 'fault', and 'careless'.." I heard Mina muttered, obviously confused, whereas I too am confused myself of to why Deku kun is like this.

Soon enough, Mina quietly gasped as her eyes widened and when I looked over to Deku kun I know why she's like this. Then after a while, he stopped for 5 seconds to say the least before saying "Let them be! They can't do anything about this anyway!" rather loud. "How can he tell that someone is stalking him?" Mina whispered to me, still looking at Deku kun who is now back to cutting himself and talking to someone at the same time. "I wish I know.." I whispered back to Mina.

»•«

"Lets go back with the others." Mina said. I nodded. We started walking away from the abandoned restroom as quiet as we can possibly can.

Deku kun became distant to everyone for the rest of the day.

Sorry for a short chapter... (´ . .̫ . ')
Next chapter will be posted later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(444 words)