Day 8

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday: Wake up unfortunately, go to bathroom, talk to my demons, get my razor and cut myself, stop cutting myself and cleaned the razor after a good 5 minutes of doing so, stepping in the shower, wore my uniform after taking a shower with an angry face of to why I didn't feel pain again and drying myself off. I then took my breakfast and took my bag and wore my shoes and said goodbye to my mom with a 'smile' and ran off to go to school. I arrived then went to the abandoned restroom and do my thing there before going to class. I did the same thing I did yesterday during lunch today. Then went to focus on class the whole afternoon, well atleast I tried to. I was thinking about going home already and go straight to the bathroom like I did yesterday which had become my new favourite hobby nowadays.

It is now after school and Uraraka chan asked me to hang out with her and the rest of the girls but I refused kindly but thanked her for the offer. I then excused myself and headed home.

I arrived to an home which I am glad to. Why? Because I can go cut myself to sleep. I like the thought of it.

I closed the door behind me, locking it in the process and walked inside my room. I took my night clothes and walked outside of my room to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me after closing it. I then placed the clothes over the countertop near the sink but not too near.

"Hey."

"Hello." I said happily.

"You're always happy with us it seems."

"I am!" I chirped.

"Cool~"

I took out my razor and pressed it onto my exposed skin, making blood to drip down. I gave out a huff and continued to cut myself.

I've been doing that for minutes and probably an hour already, and not even once I have winced or felt pain.

Another 15 minutes had passed and still no pain but I did fell into deep slumber.

Sorry for another short chapter...(´ . .̫ . ')
Next chapter will be posted later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(391 words)