Day 20 (Monday)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

"Izuku!~ Time to wake up!~" I groaned as I slowly open my eyes and let it adjust the blinding lights of sunrays reflecting from the window.

I slowly sat up, still not adjusting to the light yet, but can make out a blurred out rectangular shaped surface in front of me that seemed to be a bedtray with my breakfast on it.

I groaned and hold out for my aching head. Then, as if in cue, my mother walked up to me and handed me a pain killer then a glass of water that was over the bedtray. I took the pill from her and gulped it down with the water. I sighed and she took the empty glass from me and excused herself, walking out of my room. I sighed yet again and forced myself to eat, cuz I don't feel like eating.

After eating, my mom told me to take a shower and wear my uniform which confused me, but she told me that I can go to school for today. I then forced out a smile and she excused herself once again and walked out of my room while holding the bedtray with her hands.

I huffed and took the razor out from its hiding place and thanked whoever god is out there that my mom haven't found it. I then tried my best of my abilities to hide it while I walk and entered the bathroom to be faced with my hideous self in the mirror.

"I look so disgusting." I said.

I then locked the door behind me and rolled up my sleeves. I didn't waste any more time and pressed the cold sharp edges of the razor onto my already scarred and bruised pale arm. I watched as blood drip down from the cuts that I make onto the floor. I smiled but gave out an angry sigh as I felt no pain yet again, even though its been a few days since I did this.

I sighed and cleaned the razor and put it aside and I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning it on, not wincing because there is somewhat no pain. I huffed and groaned.

I continued showering and after a few minutes, I turned the shower off and dried myself off. After, I changed into my uniform after wearing my boxers that was already ready for me. I then slid the now dry razor inside my pocket then heard a voice.

"So you're really going to that school huh."

"Apparently." I replied as I huffed at the end. "Well I better go out now before my mom suspects." I said and exited the bathroom and into the doorstep, making sure that the razor isn't noticeable from my pants pocket. I slid on my shoes(which I struggle to do so) and took my bag from her and swung it over my shoulder. I gave her a 'smile' and waved goodbye at her before exiting the apartment and walking off to school while I talk to my demons through my mind.

***Third Person's POV***

But little does he knows, someone was following him.

Oh no! Who could it be?!
Can someone guess? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

***Third Person's POV***

A certain green-haired boy was walking to school and was feeling uncomfortable.