Day 16 (Thursday)

(10:21 AM, PTZ)

***Deku's POV***

I woke up the next day to my mom waking me up. I groaned to let her know that I'm awake. "G-good, go eat your breakfast. Here." She said and placed the bedtray in front of me. I sat up and stare at the food. Like yesterday, I tried my best of my abilities to force myself to eat.

As I was eating, she told me to go get ready because Mitsuki san will be here in an hour. I then glance at the clock as she take the bedtray out my room. The clock read 8:26 AM.

I sighed and walked over to my dresser and took out a black t-shirt with Madness written on it, and a pair of grey skinny ripped jeans. I then walked out of my room and into the bathroom.

"Yo. Miss us?"

"Yeah. Heck it was so lonely without you guys." I said.

"We're inside you. So we're always with you."

"Really? But I want to talk to you guys too." I said.

"You can talk to us."

"Heck you can even see us."

"I can?!" I said, rather loudly. "Izuku?! Who are you talking to?!" I heard my mom asked me, muffled because of the door. I didn't bother to reply to her and stripped naked. I turned the shower on and stepped in. The shower water was cold but I didn't care.

»•«

"Let's go!" Mitsuki san said as we walked our of the apartment and into the parking lot where her car is parked at. As we get closer though, I hear the engine, so I assume that she brought someone with her. To my surprise, Kachan is inside the car at the backseat. He didn't seem to noticed me though, as he has earbuds plugged on his ears and he's on his phone too.

"Hop in!" Mitsuki san said as she opened the door of the driver's seat side. My mom entering from the other side. I hesitantly opened the car-door in front of me and I watched as Kachan just scooched over to the other side and I hopped in, closing the car-door as I did.

»•«

"Hello, Izuku Midoriya. I am Narumi Nanase and I will be your therapist from now on." A tall ravenette told me who now I know is Narumi san. Despite the girly name, he's a guy. Hn.

"Let's start, yeah?" I shook my head. I heard him laugh. He then asked me questions and I tried my best of my abilities to answer them. Then, "Since when did you started doing any of the cutting?" I just shrugged, not knowing what the answer is myself, "Maybe 15-16 days ago? I don't know.." I said.

»•«

"Ok, that will be all for today. Thank you for cooperating with me, Izuku." He said, smiling. I just nodded my head. "We will see again each other on Thursday at the same time, yeah?" He said. I hesitantly nodded my head. "You can go now." He said, and I made my way out of this room and was greeted by my worried mother. I gave out a faint 'smile'.

"You must be hungry after all that. Let's go to a restaurant and eat. My treat!" Mitsuki san chirped. I nodded slowly and noticed that Kachan is not here anymore. "Katsuki is just on a bathroom break. So we'll wait for him before going to the restaurant." Mitsuki san told me, as if, she knows what I was thinking, which was kind of creepy but I just shrugged it off.

After a while, Kachan arrived and Mitsuki san told him about the plan and he just huffed and said "Whatever.." So we walked out of the building and into the car and Mitsuki san drove us to a restaurant and we ate there then went home after. Meaning, Mitsuki san dropped me and mom off in front of the building of our apartment and they head off to their home, making me wonder as to why Kachan was here when he's supposed to be at school...

"Maybe he was just forced to."

I was shocked to hear Ichimon's voice. "Ichimon??" I whispered.

"And me too."

"You can talk to us through your mind so you don't have to use your voice anymore."

"You could've told me that sooner!" I scolded them. But I was happy. Happy because I can talk to them anytime I want!

"Izuku? Aren't you gonna come in?" I heard mom said, snapping me back to this harsh reality. "Huh- oh yeah ofcourse." I retorted. I slid off my shoes and walked into my room. I let myself fall onto my bed, falling asleep instantly.

Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(11:08 AM, PTZ)

(810 words)