Day 13

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

I woke up and thought as to why I have to wake up. I sighed and stood up onto the carpeted floor and started walking only to stumble across. I didn't felt pain as I met the floor though, not even a little.

(Oh my god I  just took a look back to my manuscript(cuz I still haven't posted anything when I'm writing this) and noticed that I have written 7 chapters only in 3-4 hours even though I have issues with my phone's keyboard O.o)

I sighed and leaned onto something just to get to my dresser. I eventually got there and opened it. I took out a black long sleeves for my undershirt and a white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans for the pants. After that, I walked– well atleast limped out– out of my room and into the bathroom.

As soon as I walked in, I noticed that the uniform that was here before wasn't here anymore.

"I wonder how long I've been out.."

"You've been out for two days."

Nimon answered my thoughts.– Wait, "Two days?!" I whispered-yell, remembering that I am not alone in the house– or am I?

"Yup! I really thought you were, you know, dead. But then again, you woke up yesterday only to fall back asleep so yeah."

Ichimon said. I sighed.

"Also, you're mother said that she will take a leave the other day to her superiors to watch over you, while you were asleep.. and she saw your arms and cried for hours to no end. Also, she called your school yesterday and told them that you won't be going to school for a while starting today."

Nimon informed me. I gasped and abruptly roll up my sleeves and saw that they were bandaged up. I let out yet another sigh.

It took me about 3-4 minutes to take off all the bandages and took my razor from its hiding place only to noticed that it was no longer there.

"Oh yeah, she searched the bathroom and took all your razors, both the old and new one the other day. She even took out your pocket knife from your bag."

I let out yet another sigh. I sigh a lot today huh..

I walked out of the bathroom and practically searched the whole apartment just to find something sharp, anything, but found none, not even the knives or forks in the kitchen. The thorns of the flowers on the vase are even gone. I let out a sigh as I realized that my mom hid them to a place only she knows.

I decided to take a shower so I did that. I changed into the clothes I picked earlier and wore some socks aswell. I slid on my shoes and made sure that my keys are in my pockets and headed out.

»•«

I walked back out of the store and headed home and slid off my shoes and walked straight inside the bathroom. When..

"Oh my god Izuku, where were you?!– Please tell me you didn't bought new razors!" She said to me, a little bit angry, with tears in her eyes. She's been crying. "I just went out to go appoint you to a therapist and when I came back, you weren't there!" she said. I mumbled out "Sorry..." and she calmed down down a bit. She then took the plastic bag from my hand and walked inside her room with it. "Now I know where she hides them."

»•«

"Izuku!~ Its lunch time! Please eat!" I heard my mom said. I didn't bother to answer back nor to come out of my room. I just layed there, on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Heck, I'm not even allowed to go to the bathroom without telling her.

"Izuku dear, please, if you don't wanna leave your room then please atleast eat something from these.." I sat down from my bed and looked down at the bedtray with different kinds of foods. I just stared at them, not doing anything else.

I heard my mom sighed, "Look, son, you need to eat something, 'kay? Please.." she pleaded. "I'm not... hungry.." I said, my voice a little raspy and cracky.

She begged for me to eat atleast a bite or two and she continued to do so for the next 20-30 minutes. I sighed and gave up, I took 3-5 bites of the apple and told her that I don't want to eat any more. She sighed and took the bedtray and walked out of my room. Whereas I, layed back on my back on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking my life over.

"I wonder when all of this happened..." Maybe 13 days ago?– Or maybe, even longer than that but I just didn't know beforehand?

I fell asleep after thinking about it.

Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(843 words)