Day 1

(no one care about this ff and I'm still posting.. fvck my life.. (´;ω;`))

***Deku's POV***

I can't believe it.. I'm gonna die within a month..

"Deku kun, are you ok?" I heard Uraraka chan asked me, bringing me back to reality...the harsh reality.... "Huh? Oh yeah! I'm perfectly fine Uraraka chan! How 'bout you though?" I asked her and she replied with "I'm fine. I'm just...worried about you.." "Worried? Why would you be worried of me?" "Because you seem out of it.." Out of it?- whatever. "Uhh.. I don't know what you mean but hey! Look! I'm perfectly fine!" I say to her. "If-if you say so Deku kun.." she said then excused herself and walked over to Iida.

»•«

"H-hey! Kachan! Give it back please!" I begged to Kachan who is holding my book up high from reach. I try to get it back from him. He does this and I'm not complaining, not even once..

»•«

"Uhm.. I-Iida kun, are you.. free later?.." I ask one of my friend, Iida Tenya, "Huh? Oh I'm terribly sorry, my friend, but I promise to visit my brother at the hospital today." He said, "O-oh.. that's ok! I'll just ask somebody else! Don't worry!" I said to him with my 'happy' smile. I then excused myself and walked away.

I saw Tsuyu but I know she'll be busy with her date with Uraraka chan today so I didn't bother approaching her.

I saw Todoroki kun in the distance so I called out for him. "Hey Midoriya. Wassup?" "Uh..the sky?" I said jokingly pointing at the blue sky. We laughed after that. "But seriously, are you free later?" I asked him after calming down from laughter. He then gave me a sad look and I know What means.. "I'm sorry Midoriya, I wish I was but I finally get to visit my mom again after so long so.." "No no! Its fine! I'll just go ask somebody else! Your mother comes first! E-excuse me!" I said, excusing myself after. I walked away from Todoroki kun and ask a few more of my classmates the same question.

But I get the same answer...

»•«

"I guess everybody's just too busy.." I said to myself quietly, walking down the hallway.

»•«

"A-ah! Kachan! There you are! I've been looking for you!" I said, running towards Kachan. "Tsk! What do you want damn nerd?" "A-are you f–" "No. I'm hanging out with Ei now shut your fuck up." He said then walked away.

I guess everyone is really just busy today....

' »•« ' is another way to say 'time skip'

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(459 words)