Day 10

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

I woke up the next afternoon– yes, afternoon, on the bathroom floor, swimming on my own blood. I sighed and went to stood up only to come back down. My whole body's limp. I cursed at myself multiple times which is rare for me since I don't do that before.

Well, whatever. I stood up, leaning against anything that can help me stand up.

"Your mom called out for you last night and earlier this morning atleast 10 times combined."

One of my demon informed me. I thanked it for the information and used the best of my abilities to strip naked to take a shower. After minutes of struggling, I finally stripped down my clothes.

I decided to clean the floor first, so I did just that. I took a cloth, making sure its not my mom's and used it to clean the floor. It was as hard as before– no, much harder than before because its like a pool of blood and I forgot the bleach again so it took me an hour to say the least.

I sighed of relief, resting my back against the wall.

"That was exhausting I assume."

"You said it..." I said, out of breathe to one of my demon, on which I decided to call ichimon(since ichi means one and mon comes from demon) and the other one nimin(since ni means two and mon comes from demon).

After a minute or two, I decided to fill the tub with water and so I waited for it to be filled. While waiting, I cleaned the cloth with the best of my abilities and hanged it on the rack to dry.

When the tub was filled, I turned the faucet off and tried my best of my abilities to step into the tub, which eventually happened.

The once clear blue color of the water turned into a bright pink because of the blood. I sighed and layed there for who knows how long.

After what seemed like hours which turned out to be just suprisingly 10-15 minutes on the tub and realized that I fell asleep being 3 minutes in, I unplugged the drain and turned the faucet back on to have a quick bath.

After taking a bath, I stepped out of the tub and dried myself off with my towel that was resting on the towel rack. After that, I hanged it around my waist loosely and walked out of the bathroom, limping. I then closed the bathroom door behind me and walked to my bedroom, still limping. I closed the door behind me and walked over to my dresser, obviously still limping. I took out clothes which is a Sleeping With Sirens band shirt that I didn't know I had, a light grey hoodie, and a pair of skinny jeans. So I changed into them and walked over to my bed, plopping over.

I drifted to sleep after that. A deep sleep.

Do you have any SWS band shirt? ʕ º ᴥ ºʔ
You have? Wow, good for you. I wish I have some.. (╥﹏╥)
You don't? So we're the same. But I wanna have some..but I'm poor so.. ·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.
Next chapter will be posted later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(556 words)