Day 6

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

"Hello guys!..." I whispered-squeal, greeting my demons.

"Hey there."

"You sound... happy.."

"I am?" I asked them, and myself aswell, as I look at the mirror to look at myself. "I'm still the same hideous green-haired disappointment though."

After 5 seconds, I took the new razor from its hiding place– yes I'm hiding it from my mom– and opened its lid and then pressed its sharp edge onto my exposed skin. Cuts after cuts. Blood dripping and dripping.

And still no pain.

"Still no pain?"

One of my demons asked in which I answered with a sad "Yes.."

"I think you should stab yourself."

"That's on a different level though. Once you've thought about it, there's no stopping it."

"Will you do it?"

They suggested. I thought about it for a minute or two, "Trying something new wouldn't be so bad." I said. "But not yet." I added almost immediately.

"If you sayyyy soooo..."

"..."

The other demon went quest so I got a little confused but decided to shrug it off. I cleaned the razor and puts it back to its hiding place and went to take a shower, not caring of whether the water is cold, warm, or in between. I just didn't care anymore. All I care about is seeing blood on myself.

»•«

"I'm heading out now mom!" I said to my mom, waving at her. "Ok, be safe son!" She said, waving back at me. I started running off to school.

On the way to school, I caught up to Kachan. "Hi Kachan!" I greeted him but got no response whatsoever. I pouted even though he can't see it.

While we walk is really quiet. Neither one of us talked and just kept on walking, as if, the other doesn't exist.

And I wish I didn't exist. (Like me)

»•«

The day is pretty much the same as before last week. The only difference is that I can get to try the pocket knife.

It is lunch now and I am here in the abanedoned restroom, alone, with my demons.

"You're gonna try out the pocket knife? Here?"

"Yeap!" I chirped.

"You know, I feel like someone is nearby.. Other than us."

I look around and tried to sense someone out but with no avail. So I decided to just shrug what my other demon said and pull out my pocket knife from my right pants pocket after rolling my sleeves up, revealing the hideous scars and bruises. I noticed that some are already fading but most are leaving scars, which I'm glad to.

"I just wanna feel pain. Is it that hard?" I thought to myself as I cut my arm with my pocket knife. Happy, the pocket knife is sharper than I thought, which is a good thing– for me atleast. A smile creeped its way to my face as a result.

I spent pretty much my whole lunch here in the restroom, cutting myself. But I didn't mind. Atleast I get to feel pa– I didn't feel anything. I felt no pain. "What is wrong with me?! Why can't I feel pain like I used to?!" I asked myself, angry.

»•«

***Uraraka's POV***

I am really worried about Deku kun to the point that I would stalk him. Yesterday, I saw him in the store and he seemed to not noticed me but I noticed him as he buy what seemed like a razor, a pocket knife? and a notebook.–

Right now, I am outside the door of the abanedoned restroom and is watching Deku kun who is inside this restroom right now. He is looking at the mirror and is... talking to someone? No– he looks like he's talking to someone.

After a minute, he took out something from him pocket– the same pocket knife from yesterday?! What would he use it for?!– "Oh my god..."

He has a lot of scars and bruises on both of his arms and– and– HE'S CUTTING HIMSELF?! OH. MY. GOD!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING. HECK I CAN'T EVEN THINK DEKU KUN TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

I should tell the others about this!

With the thought, I used my quirk to ran away from here and to find the others or atleast find the girls and tell them what I just saw Deku kun is doing!

After I gather all the girls from Class 1-A, I told them everything I saw. "Omg that's horrible!" Jirou said, "Maybe that's what he was doing in the Infirmary last week? Oh my god, I didn't even noticed that.." she added. "Eitherway, we need to help him." Yaomomo said. We all nodded, "But how?" Hagakure asked. "We'll find out what we're gonna do from there I guess." Yaomomo answered.

Then the bell rang. So we agreed that we won't tell anyone else about this matter. So we did just that.

I still can't believe that this is happening. I wonder what else is Deku kun hiding from us...

Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow
(Oh my god I can't believe I wrote 6 chapters in a day ミ●﹏☉ミ its currently 6:48 PM Philippines Time Zone)

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(881 words)