Day 25 (Saturday)

***in case someone is gonna be confused on this one, they are gathering at Yaomomo's house and are currently in Yaomomo's bedroom***

***Uraraka's POV***

Deku kun has only less than five days left and the whole class is planning on something for him on monday since we asked Aizawa sensei if Deku kun can go to school on monday and he said yes.

Right now, we, the students of Class 1-A, are discussing of what we're gonna do for him on monday.

But, we started talking about the news yesterday. "Its so sad isn't it?" Tōru said. "It is..." Mina said. Everyone else agreed, including me. I mean, it is sad because Hiroki kun got murdered.

"There's still no lead on who killed Hiroki. All they know is that the murderer is not a human but of a demon. Or so they say." Iida kun said. "W-well we mustn't continue on mourning since none of us wanted this to happen.." I said to them and they agreed and we went to continue our discussion for the upcoming event on monday.

»•«

"Kirishima kun are you sure you can't contact Bakugou kun?" Iida kun asked Kirishima kun. We watched as Kirishima kun shrugged his shoulders and said "No." Iida kun sighed.

»•«

"Yeah, Ei?" We heard Bakugou's voice through Kirishima kun's phone. "What took you so long Bakubro?– well anyway, where are you right now?" Kirishima kun asked. "Home. Why?" Bakugou replied. "See you free?" "Duh."

"Then can you–" Kirishima kun was cutted off when we heard a woman yelling through the other line of the phone call. "Ughh... FINE!! I'M COMING SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU OLD HAG!!" Our eyes widened to hear Bakugou's yelling voice as he replied to his mom. "Sorry Ei. She won't stop if I don't do what she says so maybe next time? Sorry.." Bakugou apologized and then banged up.

"Woah.."

"Bakugou can apologize!!" Some of us cheered.

"But only if it is Kirishima." Jirou said.

We looked at each other...

We then burst into laughter.

»•«

"Bye! Thank you for coming!" Yaomomo chan said, waving at us goodbye. We bid goodbye aswell as we wave at her goodbye.

"I hope Deku kun comes to school on monday.."

***Deku's POV***

"Achoo!" I sneezed.

"Woah.. someone's talking about me.." I said to myself.

"..."

"Meh." I said and went to sleep.

The next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(410 words)