Day 19 (Sunday)

***Deku's POV***

I woke up and saw my mom sorting my clothes for the day. I told her that I don't feel like getting up for today and just feel like sleeping and she nodded, "Just go take a quick shower while I prepare your meal." she said and I nodded then she exited my room.

"G'morning sleepyhead."

Ichimon greeted me, I hissed at him for the nickname.

"Morning Izuku. How're you feeling?"

Nimon said. "I feel neutral." I said to Nimon.

I then walked up to get the clothes which just so happen to be a white long sleeves for the undershirt and a plain oversized black t-shirt, then a pair of sweatpants. I huffed. "And I wanted to wear my pair of skinny jeans.." I thought.

"Then don't let your mom to sort out your clothes again."

Nimon suggested and I agreed.

I stepped out of my room then into the bathroom. I locked the door and I placed the clothes over the countertop near to the sink but not too near. I then stripped naked and examined myself. "My cuts are healing.." I said and huffed. "If only I have my razor.."

"Want me to get it for you?"

"You can?"

"Yes."

"Either of us can. As long as we have your permission to be human."

"I'll think about it.. for now, I have to take a quick shower." I said to them and they agreed.

I then stepped into the shower and turned it on. I showered for atleast 5 minutes and turned it off and stepped out of the shower after drying myself off with a towel, my towel ofcourse. I then changed into the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. "I legit look like those e-boy guys– well because of the upper clothes anyway." I then heard laughs. "SHUT UP!" I scolded them.

I didn't wait for them to really shut up and exited the bathroom. I then walked in the dining room and sat on my chair. "Eat up. You need to finish all that before going to sleep, 'kay?" my mom said. I huffed and started forcing myself to eat, while talking to my demons about what we talked about earlier and I told them that I'm in and that they can turn to human.

»•«

I arrived inside my room and saw two unknown faces. I was about to scream when one of them teleported behind me and put his hand over my mouth preventing me to shout or anything like that as he close the door behind him. I muffled out a scream then I heard a familiar voice.

"Ugh shut up its just us..!"

Ichimon.. then that means the other one is Nimon..

Ichimon hesitantly pulled his hand out from over my mouth and teleported back next to Nimon.

I examined their looks. They looked fully humans. Ichimon has long(down to the waist) pure black hair and white eyes(no pupil). He's wearing a plain white undershirt and a black jacket that was ripped on the hands holes(?), and a pair of ripped jeans. Nimon, on the other hand, has long(down to the waist) pure white hair and black eyes(no pupil). He's wearing a white long sleeves with some red stains on some parts of it, then a black and red jacket tied around his waist, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Nimon, why do you have red stains on your t-shirt?" I asked. "Its on the clothes when I wore it." "Come to think of it, where did you guys got your clothes?" I asked them. "We stole them." Ichimon answered.

"Here's your razor like you told us to." Nimon said then I felt the razor on my hand. "Its cold.." I whined. "Sorry.." Nimon apologized.

"Can anyone explain to me about your 'teleportation' and the 'cold' I felt?" I asked them. "Its like a quirk but we can do more than one "magical" thing." Ichimon explained simply. I formed out an 'o' shape from my mouth. "Well we're going back now." Nimon said then they both disappeared and so is their clothes. I quickly hid the razor somewhere in the room and hoped that my mom won't find it. I then went over my bed, letting myself fall over and went to sleep instantly.

Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(741 words)