Day 15 (Wednesday)

***I decided to add the day next to the number above to not lose track of what day it is in this ff hope you don't mind***

***Deku's POV***

I woke up the next day with my mom talking– and... Mistuki san?? I shut my eyes open and saw my mom and it is indeed Mitsuki san talking to each other. I could make out what they're talking a little..

"Please Mitsuki.. I don't know what to do anymore.. he's been sleeping whole day yesterday and.. he won't eat.." my mom said with worry. Wait, I've been sleeping whole day yesterday?? "Shh, Inko. You have appointed him to a therapist, right? When will it be? And what time?" Mitsuki san asked. "It'll be every Thursday at 10:30 AM.." my mom answered.– Wait, a therapist means therapy.. I'M GOING TO THERAPY?!

"No! I don't want to go!" I yelled, catching their attention. "Wha- Izuku! How are you feeling?! Are you hungry?! Want me to give you something to eat?!–" she shot me with questions but I cut her off, "No, and I don't want to go to therapy." I said. I heard Mitsuki san sighed, "Izuku, you have to go to therapy to make yourself better from any of these." She said. "No." is all I said before shutting their voices down, and I can't hear what they're saying now, but that's what I wanted for the time being.

»•«

I spent pretty much the rest of the day, ignoring my mother, which is so not the old me, and stayed in my room, laying on my back, on my bed, since I can't really do what I gotten used to doing — cutting. But I would be lying if I say that I don't miss talking to my demons.

knock knock*

My bedroom door opened but I didn't bother to look at who it was. "Izuku, time to eat." I heard my mom said, setting the bedtray on my bed. I sit up and looked at my mother then to the bedtray then back to my mother, "I'm not–" she cut me off before I could finish, "Please eat." she pleaded. I sighed and forced myself to eat.

After eating and drinking water after, she took the bedtray and walked out of the room. After 4 minutes, she walked back in, "You will go to therapy tomorrow before 10:30, 'kay? Mitsuki said she'd give us a ride." She told me. "Now rest and don't try cutting yourself– well as if you can anyway." She continued, giggling at the last part. She then closed my bedroom door.

I sighed, laying back onto the bed, and stared up at my ceiling and eventually drifted to sleep.

Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(10:17 AM, Philippines Time Zone)

(476 words)