Day 5

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

Ofcourse I just have to wake up the next day. I took a deep sigh as I walk over my dresser and took out a plain white t-shirt and a dark green hoodie that has a heart emoji printed in the middle and a blue skinny jeans. I then walked out of my room and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick glance over the clock and I swear it just read 4:28 IN THE MORNING.

I sighed and shrugged it off then locked the door behind me.

I glance up to the mirror.–

"You woke up?"

"I knew you wouldn't be able to die just from that."

My demons spoke to me. "Yeah. Unfortunately." I answered them. And yes, it became a hobby of mine to talk to my demons and to do that.

I placed my clean clothes over the countertop and rolled up my sleeves. I then took my razor out and immediately pressed it onto my arm. But like yesterday, I felt nothing. No pain.

"No pain?"

One of my demons asked me. I answered it with a "Yes"

"Why not try a knife for a change."

"Besides, your razor is becoming dull."

"Maybe that's why its not as sharp as before." I said. "But I can't get the knife now. I might just go to the store later and buy a new razor or two." I added.

"Yeah that'll be cool."

"Yeap! Do that! I like it!"

My demons agreed.

I know this is bad but atleast I won't be lonely anymore.

I continued what I was doing — cutting my arms. After a good 5 minutes, I stopped and cleaned the razor and puts it back to its place. I then clean the little mess and stripped naked to take a shower.

I had my shower and I have dried myself off with my towel then changed into the outfit I took earlier. Strange enough, I don't feel any pain at all. "Maybe a new razor– a sharper one! I will feel pain at last!" I squealed with just the thought of it. I walked out of the bathroom and decided to make breakfast for me and my mom. So I did just that.

»•«

It is now around 9 or something and I decided to buy the razor or two and probably some else but it'll come to later.

»•«

"Razor...where are you?~" I thought to myself as I looked around to hopefully find the thing I wanted to buy.

After 15 minutes, I found it but I examined them more to make sure that I found a sharper one– and if possible, the sharpest one. It took me a good five minutes and after that I walked off to another aisle and looked for some pocket knifes I can take with me at school or anywhere else. It didn't took me long until I found it. I took one that looks sharp and puts it in my basket and went to go to another aisle far away from the previous one and looked for a 'notebook' to not make myself suspicious. So I did that. After that, I walked over towards the counter and payed up.

After all that, I decided to go home and test my new razor in the bathroom. Just thinking about it makes me excited!

Sorry for the angst chapters... (´ . .̫ . ')
Also, sorry for a short-ish chapter...
Next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(596 words)