RESTARTING

ive decided that im going to rewrite this same story but as a new book. same characters, same big plot points e.g. the ball. 'the ball' is also a chapter i intend to do little no editing on, however, chapters such as the first, 'never!', i intend on rewriting fully. this doesnt mean im changing what happens in it necessarily - lily will still say hurtful things about james, which he overhears, but i don't like the way things escalated from there in chapters such as 'truth or dare'.

i feel like it would get messy if i were to be editing this book with the changes, because if someone starts reading while im in the middle of doing it, there are plot points that wont make sense as im getting rid of a couple things and adding a couple things.

all in all, i wont be changing too much plotwise, more the writing style and better character development. if you don't want to end up rereading any of the events that happen before the most recent chapter, i will happily post an update here to let you know once i have reached the point of 'new' events. let me know if thats what youre going to do and i can also tag you.

i'll keep this book up, but i wont be updating it further. the new book will also have a different title, though it is still the same as this one.

im not sure when i'll begin posting, so once again, an update will be made here letting you know when i do. i will try my best to begin posting chapters from next friday.

please let me know if any of this is confusing to you or if you have questions :)