•Chapter- 4•

Raichand mansion was quiet and the only thing that could be heard was the occasional merry of the birds chirping outside

The queen of the Raichand house sat on her living room sofa deep in thoughts when her husband entered the living room and saw her lost in her world.

He went and sat down beside her putting a hand on her shoulder which brought her out of her reverie.

"Jay! When did you come?!" She asked looking at me with a small smile.

"I came just now but that's beside the point what happened baby? You look so lost in thoughts" It's been 29 or so years since these two got married and started a life together but even today when her husband calls her 'baby' Akshara blushes like a new bride.

"I am just thinking about eldest Jay. He is......so lost......he has no direction in life and he is just......alive. That's all. He goes to work and comes back home and that is all he does. How many years has it been since he wholeheartedly smiled?! My baby doesn't even take care of himself anymore and it kills me to see him like this. I have been asking him to get married for a year but he isn't agreeing. I want to see him settled and happy. I want him to have someone just the way you and I do. I understand nowadays these youngsters want their freedom I mean didn't we want that?! But as a parent, as a mother, it's.....heartbreaking to see my son so alone in this world despite being around so many people. I want him to get married and have a person of his own" Akshara poured her heart out saying all she wanted to since the past few months.

Jaydeep Raichand, the king in the business industry, the most feared businessman at his time since now his son took his place of being more scarier than he looked at his wife being so vulnerable and pained at the thought of their eldest son's life and felt his heart clench.

He cannot see his Akshara troubled at all. One tear comes out from her eye and he gets ready to slice anybody's throat who is the cause of it but here even he is worried and pained at his son's stubbornness to ruin his own life. His son is his pride and his prince. Since Advaith was born Jaydeep always made sure that he is his son's best friend and he made sure there are no secrets between them. Advaith also used to be the same. His dad is his hero and his inspiration. He always used to go tell his dad if anything is wrong but then life happened. And he doesn't do that anymore. Advaith has drifted himself apart from them and it kills Jaydeep as much as it does to Akshara or if not more.

He wants Advaith to be settled too and have a companion but his son is more stubborn than him and just doesn't listen.

"I want that too Akshu but then Advaith doesn't want that and I don't want to force him" Jaydeep said pulling his wife closer to him.

"If we keep on going with the motto "we don't want to force him" then that son of ours is never going to marry. If we want to be grandparents soon we need to do something about this matter!" Akshara who till now was wallowing in sadness determinedly said fed up with her son's stupid antics.

"What do you mean by that love?!" Jaydeep asked already amused at his wife. Akshara is his light as she can light up any place and any person she goes to or meets with. She is fire and calm all in one and if she makes up her mind he knows she is going to get it.

"I am going to get Advaith married soon for sure!" Akshara said with conviction in her tone making her husband chuckle.

"But for that, we need to find a girl for him and also convince him to marry" he said logically speaking.

"Who said I don't have a girl?!" Akshara said with a slight smirk and as her husband looked at her confused she fished out her book she kept beside her and took out a photo.

Jaydeep took the picture from her and saw a very beautiful girl's picture

Jaydeep took the picture from her and saw a very beautiful girl's picture. He looked at his wife who was grinning widely and raised one eyebrow as to asking who is she?

"Her name is Madira Varma. She is the daughter of Raghuvendra Varma and Mandira Varma. Age is 26. She is an interior designer at "Home" the place where we got a few of our hotel's renovations done. Her father was the CEO of V Group but now he made his son Ruhan the CEO. She comes from a well educated and proper family"  his wife said in one breath just like how a private investigator does. He shook his head at her narration.

"How did you know her and when did you get this information about her?" He asked giving her the picture back and leaning back comfortably on the sofa.

"I saw her in the Shiv mandir (temple) last Tuesday. She fought with a prasad counter guy for being rude and not giving food to a little boy. She is so kind Jay! She is one of a kind. She is so bubbly and innocent and so lovely. I mean I didn't even talk to her but listening to her talk she is adorable. I then asked the Panditji there who knows her and he gave me her information. Her parents are also looking for good matches for her so I thought why not give this a try. I want her to marry Advaith. I have a feeling they would be very happy together!"
Akshara told her husband with her eyes full of hope.

"I like her! She looks and sounds like a lovely girl. Let's give it a try. But how are you going to get your son to accept?" Jaydeep asked his wife and his wife smirked back at him.

"You leave all of that to me! I will handle the rest. Enough with me pleading with your stubborn son and asking him to listen to me. If he wants to be headstrong he can be but he is forgetting that I am his Mom and I will remind him who is the boss" Akshara said folding her leg on top of this other and smirking like a devil.

Jaydeep was amused knowing very well his wife is going to be on her toes when this will be happening! And waiting for it to happen as he wants his son to agree too.

Hello lovely readers! This was a small glimpse into Advaith's parents' life and his life too. Looks like Advaith is tough and is with some past luggage. Let's find out what it is! Lemme know your thoughts for sure and enjoy the double update!!!

 Let's find out what it is! Lemme know your thoughts for sure and enjoy the double update!!!