•Chapter- 22•

"Quick! Quick! Quick! They are coming!" I whisper yelled and hid behind the sofa and as soon as the door opened indicating their arrival we all jumped up shouting

"Happy Mother's Day Mommy's!!!!"

Mamma and Akshara Ma got startled as the lights went on and as they saw the decorations.

"Oh my god! What is all this?! Oh no! This is why you were asking me when we were going to the parlor so many times?!" Akshara Ma exclaimed looking around

I just laughed and hugged both of them tightly wishing them.

"Whose idea was it?! Though I have a clear idea of who's it could be" Mamma said hugging bhai.

"Who else do you think Aunty?! Bhabhi planned everything and she made sure everybody was on board with the idea. I don't even know how she got bhai to agree to this but my dear brother even came and helped with the decorations!" Deeva exclaimed wiggling her eyebrows at me and a sudden blush came onto my face remembering how I made Advaith agree to this but I cleared my throat and looked away.

Story for another time guys!

But it's true! I planned everything. It's been a week or two since we came back from the Shimla trip and life has been going interesting. I and Advaith are making a lot of progress and when I say a lot a lot!!
A small part of me was afraid that the next morning after we kissed things might go back to normal. I have read enough stories to know that a huge step in a relationship might sometimes pull you back ten steps. And I was scared but I am glad to say he didn't. Instead, now, my super serious husband can't go without kissing me. Makes me wonder how he was before I came actually?!

And I also got to know a lot of his dislikes and likes and not to mention the biggest fact which I already had an inkling of. My hubby is dominant not just in real life but in bed.

Wait hold on?! We didn't do the deed yet. We have made out extremely but we haven't gotten around that corner yet. He says he wants me to be okay okay with it before we even proceed and that we aren't there yet. And god! No amount of erotic stories I read on Wattpad will sum up to the number of pleasurable feelings this man is making me feel.