•Chapter- 13•

Constant knocking on the door woke me up and disrupted my awesome dream in which I was dancing with "THE TOM ELLIS"

Constant knocking on the door woke me up and disrupted my awesome dream in which I was dancing with "THE TOM ELLIS". Can you imagine? My 'Lucifer' and when I got irritated and opened my eyes is when I bolted awake and sprung up from the bed realizing I am in an unfamiliar room.

Only when I looked around I realized I was in my new room. I looked to my side to see my husband missing.

The bathroom door just opened and I looked up to see my husband looking like candy in nothing but just a towel. My mouth hung open as I looked at his rock-hard abs and gulped as I felt how hot it suddenly became in the room.

He noticed my stare and freaking smirked ruffling his damp hair.
"Good morning" he said in that husky voice of his.

I licked my lips making his stare fall on my lips and muttered "Good....morning"

He just looked at me with his dark eyes and was about to say something when another knock came on the door. Grabbing the chance I got out of bed.

"I---I---will go check" saying that I went to the door as I wanted to get out of his scrutiny.

I opened the door to see my cute sis-in-law standing in front of me. She gave me a huge smile which instantly brought a huge smile to my face.

"Good morning Deeva!" I exclaimed.

"Good morning bhabhi! I hope you slept well! Though by the fact that you didn't open the door despite me knocking for like a hundred times I do take it you slept well" she said with a smirk and a teasing glint in her eyes. I blushed at what she was implicating and narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing happened and I didn't open the door because I was sleeping. Now tell me why were you knocking on the door so many times?" I asked her since it's pretty early in the morning when I looked at the clock.

"Oh, that! Mom sent me to wake you both up and to get you down for breakfast! She also said that today you have to make something sweet as part of a ritual" Deeva said and I palmed my forehead groaning.

Crap!

"Holy crap! I forgot I got the ritual and slept in! Wait till my mother hears this she is going to whoop my ass with a spatula" I said horrified at the fact I woke up late on my first day here.

"Bhabhi! Chill! Mom is completely fine with it and also you were tired so don't worry about it and go take a shower and come down I am hungry!" Deeva laughed and said.

I muttered a quick okay and ran to my luggage after closing the door to select my dress. Mamma told me to wear a saree so I am searching for a nice one. My eyes caught a dark green blouse and a cream floral saree which I instantly liked. I took that out along with my jewelry and went into the bathroom. After scrubbing myself well and drying myself I wore the saree and put on my accessories before going out.

As I hung my towel on the rack beside the bathroom door I felt like my pallu was not adjusted correctly and adjusted it a little bit after taking it to the front and smoothing it out.