S I X

"She's crazy but she's mine

"She's crazy but she's mine."

AUTHOR'S POV:

She stare at the smiling man standing in front of her with her big doe eyes, she couldn't believe that he was standing in front of her.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S REALLY YOU?" she squeal like a crazy fan girl. Hoseok flinch at her sudden shout, he put his hand on his chest and look at her in shock.

"I...I am your biggest fan. I have seen your every dance video." hoseok look at Taehyung to get some help, taehyung was a bit dumbfounded by her.

"um..... thank you. you are so.....so energetic." he chuckle at the little girl who was still looking at him with so much love while her husband was standing beside her.

"Can you give me an autograph please?" she asked.

"maybe later, we still have more guest to meet." Taehyung said and hold her hand trying to drag her away from scared hobi.

"but....but....

"Next time y/n." pouting at his words she let him take her where he want, but she turn her head and quickly wave her hand to hobi.

laughing softly at her, hoseok shake his head.

"She is adorable."

"This is jin hyung. he is older than all of us." y/n smile looking at the handsome man in front of her and bow.

"hello."

"hello there Mrs. Kim." Jin pat her head making her cheek pink.

"Meet my wife, Haru. I know you ladies will get along well." Jin said laughing afterward.

"Aw she is so cute." Haru said squashing her cheek making her pout.

"honey stop it. are you planning to pull her cheeks out before taehyung did." Jin said, Haru giggle and left her cheek, taehyung glare at his hyung.

"you are so friendly Unnie." she said caressing her cheeks with her both hands.

"let's go before noona eat your cheeks." Taehyung said dragging her again.

"This stupid here is jimin, my friend." jimin frown.

"Fine best friend." Jimin smile and smile at y/n.

"hello little Mrs. Kim." Jimin said.

"Jimin I want ramen." y/n look beside jimin was standing a woman holding her baby bump.

"She is Jess. jimin's wife." Taehyung said rubbing his temple.

"where will I get ramen for you at this time?" Jimin said looking at Jess telling her to stop.

"you are having a baby." y/n ask with a big smile, Jess smile at her before nodding.

"That is amazing. I want one too." y/n whispered the last part but taehyung hear her, he choke on his saliva really bad and started coughing.