S I X T E E N

"She was like a mystery but she can read me like an open book

"She was like a mystery but she can read me like an open book."

Sunday:

She slip her feet in her white shoes in excitement

She slip her feet in her white shoes in excitement. it was sunday and as promised taehyung was going to take her to the amusement park. she stood up and look herself in the full length mirror. she put her hand on her waist and smile.

"Hm..you look good, kim Y/n" she give herself a thumbs up through the mirror.

Taehyung came out after changing his clothes. y/n turn around and look at him but then frown.

he was wearing his suit. she narrow her eyes looking at him thinking if he is okay or not. Taehyung found her looking at him weirdly.

"What?"

"You are going like this. In these tons of clothes on you." Taehyung look himself with frown.

"what is bad in this?" he asked being confused.

"Everything. You can't wear this when we are going for our date." she said and walk pass him into the closet.

Taehyung smile shyly. he doesn't know why he was acting like teenager. his feelings were so deep and they were getting more deeper after every passing second.

She walk out of the closet with simple white shirt, a hoodie and a blue jeans and pass it to him  Taehyung look at the clothes in his hands and then at her who just give him chubby smile.

"Go... change...we will get late." she said pushing him towards the washroom. Taehyung sigh and walk inside and change his clothes.

Taehyung stood in front of her and she put her finger on her chin to think.

"Now you look cute." she pinch his cheek softly. his eyes widen and his cheek turn into a bright shade of red. Y/n smile, she turn around.