E I G H T E E N

"You in my imagination,are so vivid

As if you are right there but I reach out my hand and you suddenly disappear."

1 week later:

His hands reached to her petite figure and he pull her back into his chest

His hands reached to her petite figure and he pull her back into his chest. he saw the dry tear on her cheek which make his heart clench in pain.

he know it's hard for her. She lost a father who love her dearly. After the funeral she becomes lifeless.

she doesn't talk nor annoy him like she always do. the house which was once filled with her laughter and giggles was now silent. she doesn't talk she doesn't eat. all she do was stare in a space or cry.

His lips brush on her forehead while she was sleeping. he kiss her forehead deeply and pull back looking at her face

you don't know how much it hurts me to see you like that.

Removing his hands from her body Taehyung lift himself up from the bed. he doesn't want to wake her up. she needs to rest. he know she cried last night as well.

He change his clothes getting ready for work. he give her a last glance and walk out of the room. Ahjuma look at Taehyung who walk into the dinning room. she saw his sad face. she sigh.

"breakfast is ready young master." she said.

"I am not hungry ahjuma I am leaving." he said. he was about to walk out but then he turn around.

"Um ....ahjuma." old lady look at him.

"make sure she eats today and also call me if she doesn't listen to you." Taehyung said. the old lady smile with a nod.

Taehyung turn on his heel and walk out of the house. but his mind was still stuck with his wife. she was making him so much worry. he just hope that she get back the way she was

Time skip.

y/n sat on the bed with the phone in her hand. she scroll through her photos. A sad smile appear on her face when she saw one of the pictures that she took with her father.