T H I R T E E N (2/2)

"Her smile is like a remedy to me

"Her smile is like a remedy to me."

AUTHOR'S POV:

××× GRAND HOTEL:

The car stopped outside of the hotel and the driver walk out of his seat and open the door of backseat.

Taehyung step out of the car and instantly met with the clicks and flashes of camera of the journalist and reports.

He wall toward the other side of the car and open the door, he lift his hand and a small hand intertwined with his and she step out of the car as well.

The driver close the door and taehyung pull her a little closer. looking at so many people in front of her. she becomes nervous, she never attended this type of parties or events all this was so new to her.

"Nervous?" he asked looking at her. y/n look at him but smile.

"A little."

"I am here, don't say anything even if these reports ask you. it's not necessary." she nod. Taehyung smile and once again hear another click with a flash.

"Mr. kim......Mr. Kim how is it like to get married?"

"Mr. Kim is she your wife?"

"Mrs. kim does Mr. kim treat you well."

Taehyung roll his eyes on the stupid questions of reports and pull her along with him.

she doesn't know what to do so she just smile, on the other hand taehyung face was cold as ice he hate being the centre of attention sometimes.

He knew there will be reports and media on the event. Hoseok was well known star of the entertainment industry.

walking in taehyung ignore every single person and quickly took her to the hall. people bow to him with respect and make there way.

"There are so many people." she said looking around the hall.

" jong-suk hyung will be here too."

"really?"

"Hey Taehyung" Taehyung turn his head an look at namjoon who smile at him.

"hyung"

"Hello there y/n." namjoon smile looking at her.