T E N (1/2)

"Little did I know I was falling for you

"Little did I know I was falling for you. deeply."

AUTHOR'S POV:

1 MONTH LATER:

walking out of the washroom y/n rub her wet hairs with the towel in her hands, she stood in front of the mirror and ruffles her hairs causing them to fall on her forehead

Through the mirror she saw him sleeping peacefully with a small pout on his lips, it's been one month since they get married and taehyung is same as always. cold and rude but sometimes caring too.

Today was weekend so he was at home. if it was  a regular day he would be in hurry and was in his office buried his face in the papers.

she put the towel on the chair nearby and tip toe towards him. she narrow her eyes with a smile on her lips. she lightly brush some hairs from his forehead.

"You are handsome you know that" she whispered with a giggle. she turn around to leave but a hand grab her wrist and pull her down.

A squeal escape her lips and she fall right on something hard, her wet hairs fall on her face, pair of hands wrap around her waist and crush her into the hard chest.

"where do you think you are going Ms. annoying?" Taehyung mumble as his eyes were still close

her heart beat against her chest loudly her hands pressed on his chest and her cheek turn tomato red, she lift her eyes and look at him. she nervously nibble on her lower lips and try to pull back but his grip only tighten around her.

" And yes I know I am handsome." her eyes widen and she hide her face making him chuckle

he heard what I said. just die y/n.

he turn to the side still holding her, he sniff her hairs one of his habit which he got when he is near her. a fresh sent of vanilla filled his nostrils.

"hm you smell good." he nuzzle more into her teasing her even more.

he likes to tease her now, he know at least he have a little effect on her, she always become a blushing mess when he is close to her. he doesn't like skin ship at all but if it's her he doesn't mind.