T E N (2/2)

"stay here

"stay here. don't go. I need you."

LONG CHAPTER A HEAD. JUST DON'T THROW ANYTHING ON MY AFTER READING THIS ONE. THIS IS ONE OF THE UNREASONABLE CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. I FORGET WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE.

AUTHOR'S POV:

her eyes widen and a smile appear on her face.

"Seo-jun?"

"Y/n-ie." he said waving both of his hands in front of her, her smile become more wide. she stood up and hug him tightly. Taehyung frown look at her hugging someone else. he tilted his head and glare both of them

who the hell is this guy?

wait why do I care?

Pulling away from the hug seo-jun chuckle at her excitement. so this is what you feel when you meet your crush after so many years.

soe-jun was two years senior then her in highschool, but unexpectedly they were friends and not to mention he was her crush too. like who will not have a crush on that guy.

"How have you been? I miss you." seo-jun said. smiling at him like a crazy fan girl she giggle.

she never giggle this much in front of me.

"I miss you too." Taehyung clear his throat finally having enough of them. both of them look at him. y/n press her lips together and seo-jun frown looking at him.

"ah taehyung-si. he is my friend seo-jun and seo-jun he's my-

"Husband" y/n look at him weirdly at the way he said it to loudly. taehyung clear his throat.

"I am her husband." seo-jun look at y/n with big eyes too shocked to say anything.

"You are married?" giving him a cheeky smile y/n nod.

"How did this happen you are still a baby." he said pinching and squeezing both of her cheeks.

"oh don't do that." she said and grab his wrist trying to stop him.