Chapter 2 Where'd Garmadon and Lloyd go!?

Lloyd's POV

Harumi and I start to walk to a hallway that i'm guessing are the bedrooms. 

'She's so amazing, I think I see why I like her.' 

We walk into the hallway and there are four doors, all color coded. The first, on the left, is a emerald green with light green, white, and light purple details, forming a ball-like-thing. Next to it is a royal purple with black and white details making what I think are twin blades. The first on the right is a jet black with dark purple and dark, almost blood red details, this one looks like a ball of fire but purple. The last door is a sage green with with light gray, white, and light green swirling like how that tornado Morro made.

Harumi stopped at the emerald door. 

"This is your room, the sage green one's Morro's, the black one's your dad's, and the purple one's mine." 

She then opened the door to dark emerald walls and white carpet, the ceiling looked like a starry night sky. There's a white bed with green bedding on the far left, a light grey dresser far right, a few different posters on the left and back walls, and multiple different types of weapons laying across each wall. 

"That's a lot of weapons." 

"You can fight with each one." I look at her with pure shock. 

'How the heck could I know all of that!?' 

"You'll probably want to change" 

'wait, what do... oh" 

'I think... yeah one of those Ninja gi's, But does that mean.' 

"Come on, we don't want to keep them waiting." 

"Harumi-" 

"Just Rumi's fine." 

"Rumi, um. Do I... do I know those other people. The uh, the ones in the color coded Ninja gi?" 

"Oh, um yeah, you do... but before I explain, let's go to the others, there's a lot about the Ninja to explain and they can help me tell you everything we can, ok?" 

"Oh, yeah ok."

Harumi's POV

I leave Lloyd's room to the kitchen to warn them about Lloyd's question. 

"Hey guys, Lloyd wants answers" 

"wow, no 'Hey how's dinner going, oh by the way Lloyd wants answers' just being blunt huh." 

"Oh shut it Morro." 

"Morro, Harumi, don't fight. What happened" 

"First off, I don't think he realized he was in his gi, Second he asked about the other Ninja. I also told him we'd all answer his questions together, that way we don't miss or overlap information." 

"Ok then. First let's finish dinner, then talk about how we'll tell him, alright?" 

"Sounds good, Rumi can you help me with the salmon?" 

" 'course, you start working on the avocados"

~One Hour Later~

Morro POV

It's been half an hour and Lloyd still hasn't come to the kitchen.

'He's probably exploring more.'

"Hey, I'm going to get Lloyd."

"Do you even know where he is?" Rumi asks, sarcastically while smirking.