𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Kyle

Staring out of the window car, I kept thinking how I'd grown up into an emotionless beast who just thought of revenge and getting hold of more and more wealth. That's how the mafia world worked. The richer you get, the more powerful you become.

And that was how I became the ruthless King of the Russian cartel, the Pakhan of the Bratva, and underneath me, were more Russian Mafia families who spread the business all around the world, the business of a life for money.

When Leonardo took over the reign of Antonio, he dared to mingle with my business and buy my clubs. He surely did not know who he was messing with, afterall he had not witnessed how Antonio was tortured and left to roast in the fire as he was too busy defending the mansion.

But his death would be much slower than that of Antonio. I was going to make him beg for his life. He dared lay his hands on my sister and assassinate Zyov's niece. I hoped he was well prepared for what was awaiting him tonight because his countdown has already begun.

**************************

"We are now here for you, Leonardo!" exlaimed Renzo as we entered the territory of the Italians. All along the ride, we were all silent, feeding our inner beasts. The silence was broken by Renzo, and all I wanted, was to get hold of Leonardo. But I had to wait longer, everything should be done step by step, according to the plan. When we reached his mansion, we were greeted by bodies of his bodyguards.

"Looks like we've gotten here a few minutes later!" murmured Zyov from behind my back.

"Without any doubt! But don't worry, with our arrival, I'm pretty sure Leonardo is already peeing in his pants!" Ethan replied back.

"We've already clear the path for you Boss," said Jared from behind his brother.

The Lebedev brothers were good at torturing and I knew that they would be perfect for the plan. Afterall, they were also part of the brotherhood and my most loyal men. And they did not fail to make me proud of being their boss. I entered the mansion followed by my men, and we were welcomed by a dreadful silence and dead men causing my adrenaline to increase. This silence was surely not good but we were well prepared. Leonardo was surely not a fool to remain idle, after that most of his men have been attacked.

"Bang!" the sound of a gunshot resonated behind us. I turned around to see that we were surrounded by Leonardo's men.

"It's ok Boss, we've got this. Go and find Leonardo!" Zyov exclaimed while I motioned to Renzo to come with me. If Leonardo thought he could finish me with his army, then he should have thought that I had twice the force of his men, walking with me. Renzo followed me upstairs while the others distracted the Italians. We were walking along the corridor when we suddenly heard a noise in the library. It was as if someone was preparing to escape through the window. We both got closer to the closed door, and I motioned Renzo to break the door. We broke through the room and what I expected, truly happened. Leonardo escaped though the window and once again this bastard managed to get out of my grip. I closed my eyes and cracked my knuckles out of anger! This bastard really thought I wanted to play hide and seek?

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck! It can't be! You are the best Caleb!"

I turned around only to find the muscular body of Renzo fully perched on the window. He turned to me with a smirk on his slightly tanned face, and said:

"You really thought we would lose, huh, Kyle! Well, you forgot that Caleb was supposed to be on guard outside. He has Leonardo!"

I felt my muscles relax and we both jumped downstairs to find Caleb with Leonardo, held in captivity.

"Good job, Caleb!"

Caleb nodded in response to my words with a vicious smirk and a cold look. I approached Leonardo who was burning with rage, and said:
"Nice to see you again! You really thought you would escape like that easily, huh! Then you have still a lot to learn in the Mafia world, if you ever get the chance, of course!"

He levelled a glare on me and I motioned Caleb to take him away. But this asshole would not take him away smoothly. He punched him hard in the jaw and then in the stomach causing him to spit blood and kneel down.
"That's what I call a "Caleb style" you dumbass!" he said coldly in his ears. Leonardo could not respond and Caleb dragged him to the car.

"Where are the others?" Renzo asked with a preoccupied tone. That was when I realised that we were surrounded with the bodies of our attackers but neither Zyov nor Jared and Ethan were there.

"Boss, we need you!" Just when I was about to open my mouth, Ethan's voice interrupted me. His green eyes were filled with shock and unreadable emotions and he was breathless.

"What happened?" Renzo asked in anticipation.

"Follow me!"

We both followed Ethan and he led us to a basement found in the kitchen of the mansion. What I saw, made me gasp in disgust and shock. There were half naked women laying down on the cold floor. Some were badly hurt and were scared when they saw us while others were still, probably already dead. This asshole was sadistic. He kept women in his basement, tortured them and left them to die. I wanted to reassure them but they were too mentally unstable.

"Jared, I want you to take care of these women. Find them a good shelter and proper mental care!"

"Yes Boss, count it as done!"

Everyone left to the car leaving Jared to deal with the business and just when I was about to turn away, the sound of a shackle stopped me.

"What the fuck? Is there a subbasement?" Jared asked.

I took out my gun and headed towards the door followed by Jared. The door was locked and difficult to open, as if something precious was hidden there. Along with Jared's help, I broke the lock and broke the door open and my eyes laid on fearful bluish green eyes. A petite woman was laying down there with her arms and legs chained and she was dressed in torn white dress.

Her face was covered with her long black hair but I could tell she was a real beauty, a chained angel. She looked at me with so much fear that I did not want to imagine what this bastard did to her. There was something about her that made me want to discover and explore her, layer by layer. I wanted to break her so I could rebuild her.

"Boss, shall I take her along?" Jared's voice interrupted my inspection.

"No, I'll take her with me!"

I did not know why but there was something about her that kept me attracted. She was a sort of puzzle I craved to explore.

*************************

Hey munchkins! I hope this chapter was worth your time. Don't forget to vote and comment💕
Sending y'all virtual hugs and kisses😘😘

Chapter 3 coming soon!!!Might get Amelia's POV. What say?😌