𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 39

Amelia

Silver bedsheet slightly wrapped around my body, my head resting on Kyle's chest, I felt in peace. After I got him to play with the sand with me, we went to take a shower together and then he made sweet love to me. His caresses, his gentleness and his soft kisses were all I could think about.

Everything was perfect and beautiful!

My fingers tracing his broken emerald tattoo on his chest, I wondered what it meant. I lifted my head and noticed his eyes were closed as he played with my hair, as he always loved to.

"What does this tattoo mean?" I curiously asked, breaking the comforting silence between us.

He opened his eyes, staring into my eyes, he replied,

"This is the tattoo I chose when I became the Pakhan. It means that I was ready to take any lives who would dare cross my path to destroy me, even if the life was as precious as an emerald!"

"Then how about this one?!" I asked, tracing the other tattoo he had on his left arm.

It was a tattoo with a demon breaking a chain, setting an angel free

"This one was a reminder! I had it after my sister's death, it means that I would avenge her death, the devil would free her by giving her justice and kill her murderer!"

"And the devil is you!"

He nodded and said,

"But now the tattoo is meant for you. You're my angel!"

I smiled and I had the sudden urge to ask him about his sister. I tried to stop myself but the question was eating me inside. I took a deep breath and softly whispered,

"Your sister mattered to you, right?!"

At my words, his soft beautiful chocolate brown eyes darkened and instead of love, his gaze was filled with a mixture of anger and grief. The look in his eyes, broke me and I immediately regretted it. I should really learn how to shut my mouth sometimes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"Its okay, Orkhideya! You need to know about her, she would have been your sister in law if she was still alive!"

"If you don't want to talk about it now, its okay, I don't mind!" I said, cupping his well trimmed jawline in my hand, before kissing him softly on his lips.

He suddenly lifted me and tossed me on the bed, pinning my arms over my head with his powerful hands as he hovered over me.

"You've become very provocative these days, huh!" he huskily whispered in my ears before placing wet kisses all over my neck and body.

I moaned in pleasure and I gripped his hair pulling him closer to me. His unbearable touch burned my skin and I loved it. His lips crashed over mine into an aggressive yet delicious kiss. This man definitely knew how to intoxicate me with his torturous kisses and touches.

I felt his hand over my breast, and I moaned against his lips as his fingers played with my hard nipples. We were both drowned in each other when suddenly a loud noice in the living room interrupted our spicy moment.

Both of us panting, he quickly pulled away from me, putting on his grey sweatpants grabbing his gun from the drawer of the night table.

"Kyle..." I called out, sitting up, covering my naked body with the bedsheet.

"Stay here, and let me handle everything!" he softly said, before stepping out of the room.

A disturbing feeling of restlessness filled my stomach and I got out of the bed, putting on my black silk night robe and gown. A loud gunshot resonated through the house and a familiar voice yelled,