𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

Warning: This chapter is not recommended if you have an innocent mind😈😁

Amelia

I was busy making my bed when suddenly someone knocked at the opened door, scaring me. I turned around and saw Kyle leaning against my door frame.

"Kyle, you scared me!" I said.

"And you ignored me since I came back!" he retorted, slowly entering my bedroom.

"What do you mean? I never ignored you, I even kissed you and thanked you!"

"Yeah, you did. But I want more. Amelia, you are now free, don't you think I deserve more than a simple kiss?!" he huskily said, pulling me in his arms.

I knew what he wanted but I decided to play the hard-to-get with him. I raised an eyebrow and innocently asked,

"What do you want?"

"YOU!" he exclaimed, leaning closer trying to kiss me.

I turned my head away and managed to get out of his embrace, going back to making my bed.

"I'm already in front of you!" I replied.

"Stop playing the hard-to-get and come here!" he groaned.

I looked at him and naughtily snapped,

"I'm not playing, I'm just being myself. Now that you already saw me, could you please, let me read my book!"

"Are you fucking serious, Amelia? Last night, you said you missed me and now that I have nothing to take care of and I want to spend some time with you, you tell me you want to fucking read?" he frustratedly let out.

I choked back a laugh and replied,

"Yes, I'm serious! Whenever I feel in peace, I go and read a book. And right now, my heart is filled with peace and the right thing to do is to read!"

He glared at me and said,

"I'm going to train myself but don't think this is over! I know how to get back at you!"

He disappointedly left my room, closing my door and I let out a proud laugh. I knew what he wanted but I didn't want to give in easily, although I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

I sat down on my bed and started reading the book, Maëva gave me earlier. I allowed myself to drown in the book, letting the words bring me into an amazing fictional world. I was focused in the book, when suddenly someone knocked at the door again. My heart trembled at the sudden knock. I calmed myself down and went to see who it was only to find Caleb looking at me, his eyes filled with an unknown emotion.

"Caleb, are you okay?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"Yes, I am but Kyle is not!"

At his name, my heart started racing and I feared something happened to him.

"Wh.. what happened to him?"

"Renzo and him were training when both of them suddenly got into a fight! I think he's hurt and he needs someone to take care of his wounds!"

My eyes widened at his words. Why did they fight and hurt themselves so badly?

"I will check on him while you take care of Renzo!" I ordered.

He nodded and went to Renzo's room while I ran to Kyle's. I opened the door and was welcomed with a dim-lighted lamp, in the corner. My eyes wandered around the whole room and suddenly, the silhouette of a tall muscular man, facing the window, caught my attention. I sighed and closed the door behind me.