𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 33

Kyle

The dark sky with the shiny stars, the smell of the sea around us and the soft breeze blowing Amelia's soft hair, everything felt peaceful and beautiful.

Leaning against the deckrail, admiring the natural beauty while playing with her ring, there she was, gracing the night with her beauty. My Amelia, the one who owned my heart and every part of me, the angel who brought light and love wherever she went.

I walked to her and hugged her from behind. She leaned in closer my embrace and I dipped my head in her neck, inhaling her scent and giving her small kisses over her neck, just like she loved it.

"Being in your arms brings me warmth!" she softly muttered.

I lifted my head slightly and saw that she was slightly trembling of cold. I quickly took off my coat and immediately put it on her shoulders and held her in my arms.

"I didn't tell you to give me your coat when mine is there!" she whispered, turning around in my arms to face me.

"I love my coat on you!" I simply replied, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

She giggled and asked,

"Then what about you?"

"Hmm, I don't need anything to protect me from the cold when you're with me, and let me tell you my coat on you looks better on you than the one I gave you, because of the fact that I'm taller!" I replied.

She frowned her eyebrows and slapped me in my stomach.

"How dare you say I'm short?" she said with a cute pout on her face.

I couldn't stop my laugh at her behaviour. I really enjoyed annoying her and she was dangerously cute with her pout. She hugged me tightly, silencing my laughter.

"Why did you stop laughing?" she innocently asked.

"Because you're turning me on!"

She gasped and stared at me in shock and I smiled at her. She was indeed the most beautiful angel!

"Shall we head back home?"

She nodded and by her expression, I knew she was tired. I drove the yatch back and we walked along the dock to my car, with our fingers intertwined together, her head leaning against my arms as we both enjoyed the calming silence between us.

"Beautiful how I walked out of the mansion without a ring and how I will be going back as your fiancé!" she softly said, as we reached my car.

I smirked and pinned her against my car, pressing my hard body against her soft one. I leaned my head closer to her and whispered,

"I somehow planned something else to end the night though!"

She sighed and I kissed her before she could speak, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her, deepening the kiss. My hands wandered all over her body and an unashamed moan escaped her lips as she felt my hands over her breast.

We were both lost in the kiss when I felt myself growing hard and I knew if we didn't stop now, I would definitely lose control over myself.

My lips left hers and she sensually licked her lips as she shyly lowered trying to hide her blushing face from me.

"Funny how you're still shy after all the moments we've spent together!" I said, a small smile plastered on my face.

She looked at me, and said before kissing my chest,

"Let's go back home!"

I stepped away from her and opened the door for her when suddenly something in the dark caught my attention. Or maybe someone.