𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Amelia

When he ordered to the other man to get him a car, I had a doubt that he might be the Russian Mafia who was throwing attacks on Leonardo, and I thought that if I went with him, he would lead me to Kyle. As soon as he gave the orders, the other man turned his heels and went away.

I asked myself whether he was stronger than my father's murderer or not. Maybe he was, and maybe Kyle was working under his commands. But I let myself believe, he was not as evil as Kyle.

He approached me slowly and his gaze was so intense that I could feel my skin burning. He bent down and I flinched in fear he would hurt me.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you! I'm just going to remove the shackles and get you out of here, okay?!" he said with a soothing voice that held so much gentleness, care and comfort.

His tone changed from cold to heartwarming and it was surprising how he could change from a cold person to a sweet one in the blink of an eye.

He put his right foot forward and then I noticed he was wearing a black Magnanni pair of shoe, which was similar to what my father used to wear. It was then I realised he was undoubtedly wealthy and ruled over the Russian Bratva. He took out a dagger from his black sock, and what surprised me, was that the dagger was not a simple one.

It was a double edged dagger and it had a small hammer hidden inside of it, which could be taken out with the help of a magnet on the top. I was amazed by the weapon and when I lifted my head, I noticed that he was smiling when he saw how I was admiring his weapon. I could not help but keep my eyes on his smiling face, he was so gorgeous.

He used all his strength and broke the shackles with the hammer and my arms and legs felt so light, I almost forgot how it felt like to have free hands and legs. A single tear slipped from my eye, but he was quick to wipe it off. He looked in pain when he saw my tears and my heart clenched. It was as if he could feel all my pains and I could feel his. After all that I had undergone with Leonardo, how could I feel so connected to a man I just met and who I knew nothing about?

I suddenly felt disgusted when I realised that my dress was torn and I was covered with dirt, I was almost half naked in front of him. As if he could read my mind, he just removed his long black coat and threw it over my shoulders. This might have been a small action for him, but for me it was so heartwarming. I wanted to know how it felt like to be in his arms how it felt to have his lips on mine.

"Stop it, Amelia! How can you desire a man you've met a few minutes ago? Don't you know man cannot be trusted?"
my mind reminded me.

It was true, I could not let my desire for a man I barely knew, take over me. The last man I trusted, took me and threw me in hell and watched me getting raped every night. In fact, he also used to rape me each and everytime. I forgot how it felt like to sleep peacefully.

He stood up and gave me his hand so I could stand up, but I was so weak and hurt that my hands could barely lift to hold his.

"Can you walk?" he asked.

It's been so long since someone asked me whether I was okay or not that I did not know how to react when he asked me if I could walk. I opened my mouth slightly to give him a reply, but I instantly shut it. I was scared to talk.

During the past months, I was never allowed to talk. If I happened to talk or did the slightest sound, I would be abused during the whole night and in the dirtiest and most humiliating way.

"It's okay, I will take you in my arms! You seem really weak and I perfectly understand if you don't want to talk to me!"

At his statement, I started asking myself, how could he be so understanding and gentle with me while being heartless and cruel with others. He bent down again to take me, but then stopped abruptly. I raised my eyes questioningly and he asked,

"Can I carry you?" I felt so overwhelmed by his question, that I hesitanly nodded in approval.

He gently took me bridal style in his muscular arms, and instead of feeling scared and in danger, I felt safe and peaceful. His arms felt like home and I couldn't help myself from hiding my face in his hard chest. I inhaled his cologne and I immediately memorised his scent. I didn't know when I landed in the comfortable passenger seat of a black Landrover, but I surely craved for his arms again!

******************************

Kyle

When I put her in the car, she seemed confused and I definitely expected this reaction. Only she knew what she had undergone and for how long she was kept down there. I climbed in the car beside her and this time she did not flinch. She just stared at me with her eyes demanding something I could not figure out.

I wanted to hear her voice and feel all her words. I did not know how she could take control over my senses in such a short span of time, but this woman definitely got me hypnotized. She was an unsolved mystery that I wanted to solve all by myself.

I wanted to learn every features of her by heart, I somehow yearned for her. I wanted to relieve her from all the pain Leonardo inflicted to her, but only if she allowed me to.

She turned her gaze away from me when the engine started and for unknown reason I felt betrayed. I wanted her gaze only on me but I could not force her. She was still lost and confused, she had to identify herself again and for that she needed time.

The drive was silent and due to tiredness she fell asleep on my shoulders and she looked so peaceful. I didn't know since when she last slept but I wanted her to recover as soon as she could.

I wanted to see how she looked like with her bluish-green eyes glowing with happiness. When we reached home, my heart clenched at the idea of waking her up but I had to. She needed to know where was her new abode. I took her again in my arms and went directly to the mansion.

I was welcomed with the whole family waiting for me and I briefly introduced her to Laura who was so hurt when she saw her state in my arms. I immediately took her to the bedroom I asked for her, and rested her on the bed. In the blink of an eye, Laura was already seated beside her and hugged her while reassuring her that she was safe here, like a mother and her daughter.

She looked at me asking for permission whether she could hug back Laura and I immediately nodded in response. Seeing her eyes closing while she hugged Laura, I knew that she somehow felt safe and in peace. After reassuring myself that she was going to be between good hands, I turned myself to my boys and said:

"I need you all in my office!" and I left the room without any more words.

They were quick to follow and I smirked in triumph. Leonardo surely did not know what was awaiting him!

******************************

Hey munchkins! Tell me who already owns your heart😌
Love y'all💖