31. Return to Edoras (Return of the King)

This chapter has 583 words.

Legolas View:
"I don't know how I can hide it," Aragorn told me.
"You mean our relationship?" I asked him.
"Yes, after a long time I'm with someone I love with all my heart, but not being able to tell anyone is hard," Aragorn told me desperately.
"Maybe you should tell someone." I advised Aragorn.
"And to whom? If I told you that, it probably wouldn't help me much. And no one else knows about our relationship. "Aragorn told me, and my stomach tightened. I haven't told him yet.
"Maybe there's a dwarf who knows," I told Aragorn.
,, Gimli? Did you tell Gimli? '' Aragorn asked. I just nodded.
"I'm surprised, but I'm glad you befriended him."
"Do you mind if I told him?" I asked Aragorn.
,, I do not mind it. Why should it. At least we don't have to hide from Gimli. Do you think it will help me?'' Now I looked at Aragorn with a look like: really?
"I think if he helped me, even though I'm an elf. That way it will help you, too. "I told Aragorn my presumption
"Okay, I'll try. Shall we go back to Helm's Gutter? ”Aragorn asked me.
"Calm down. We'll be driving for about half an hour, so he can still talk along the way. ”I said with a smile.

After about 20 minutes we reached Helm's gutter. As soon as we returned the horses to the stables, Gimli came to us.
"Where have you been?" He asked us.
"We talked," I said with a smile.

Since it was morning, we went back to Edoras. Shortly after we arrived, the celebration began. I preferred to stay away from the others.

View of Aragorn:
When I was looking for Legolas, I came across Éowyn again. This time she gave me a drink, it wasn't bad. She was still smiling as she looked at me, I just nodded and smiled, then went looking for Legolas again.
"Again?" He said behind me, and I knew immediately who he was.
"How do you tell her I'm not interested!" I asked Ticket.

Legolas View:
"I don't know, maybe she'll get over it. I don't really understand women and not people at all "
"How do you think Frodo is doing?" Aragorn asked me.
,, I have no clue. But I feel it's getting closer and closer to Mordor." I answered truthfully.
"Are we sure?" My beloved prince asked me.
"What does your heart tell you?" I asked him.
"That I love you and that Frodo is alive," a beautiful voice replied.
"Me too, but I wouldn't deal with it much here." I said softly.
"I'm sorry," Aragorn said.
"It's okay, probably no one heard us." I assured him.
The rest of the day was just celebrated or mourned.

View of Aragorn:
Since it was night, everyone was asleep. Except for Legolas and me. When I came out of the house where we slept, I saw Legolas looking at the stars.
"The stars are shrouded, something is moving in the east, unforgiving anger. The enemy's eye is moving. "Legolas told me when I approached, so I grabbed his hand.
"I'm glad I told you. If it's a bad time now, at least I have you.  Someone I can tell anything to.  And also someone I love with all my heart and he loves me." When I said that, the Legolas kissed me. It was quite short because suddenly Legolas said:

Do you prefer shorter or longer chapters?