24. Entrustment (Two Towers)

This chapter has 639 words.

Legolas View:
We searched all day wherever we fought. We didn't find anyone. In the evening we were looking for a place where we could sleep and we found some ruins.

 In the evening we were looking for a place where we could sleep and we found some ruins

Because there was also a roof, Gimli did not protest. I had the first patrol, Aragorn had the second. I wondered if Aragorn was asleep first and not Gimli.
"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked Gimli.
"I can't sleep," Gimli told me. I didn't believe he was awake just because he couldn't sleep.
"You would fall asleep right now.  You just don't want to." I told Gimli my assumption.
"Also a possibility." Gimli replied, we were glad I wasn't wrong. I thought for a while, but then he thought it might help me. After all, just telling Aragorn helped me too.
"You know Gimli, you were right," I said dejectedly, looking at the stars, which now brightened very brightly.
,, I know that. Wait, but in what? "Gimli said, confused.
"Elves can fall in love once, at most twice in their lives." I told the truth.  .
"That's great ... I guess, but why are you telling me that?" Gimli said thoughtfully. After a long pause, I gave Gimli more help.
"I fell in love with Tauriel a year ago, and I thought that was the one person I should fall in love with. That I'll never fall in love again. "I said dejectedly, still staring at the stars.
"That's ... weird, but why are you telling me and not Aragorn after all, he's your best friend?" Gimli told me, and his friend said the word in a sarcastic tone. But he wasn't right Aragorn is not my best friend, he is a man I love with all my heart.
"That's what Gimli is all about.  It's Aragorn. "I said angrily but sadly at the same time. After about 3 minutes, Gimli said,
"I guess I still don't get it" I thought to myself: Are these dwarves really stupid they won't get it? Now I looked at him with a look that made it clear: You're probably making fun of me, aren't you? Gimli's expression probably doesn't make fun of me.
"Yesterday you asked me what I had with Aragorn and I would tell you nothing. But you were right." I said with tears in my eyes.
"So you fell in love with Aragorn," Gimli said, and I just nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" The dwarf asked me quite angrily. I just shrugged. But I stopped for a moment. I always thought it was unacceptable and that Gimli might start laughing at me, or will swear, but I did not expect such a reaction.
"Do you mind if I fell in love with a man?"
"Not at all, but if you love him, tell him, right?" I was so glad Gimli didn't mind.
"It's not that easy, Gimli. Plus, I already told him, or at least I tried. I don't know much about this "I told Gimli the truth.
"And what did he tell you?" He asked me again.
"Nothing."
"So he didn't turn you down," Gimli said happily.
"But he didn't either." I said devastated, preferring to close my eyes.
"So you know what? Try to forget about it and act like this conversation didn't happen. You have to wake Aragorn on patrol anyway. "Gimli said, pointing to the moon just above us.
"You're right, Gimli. And please don't tell Aragorn. "I couldn't get over the urge to hug Gimli. But he told me right away.
"Go hug Aragorn, not me." I smiled at that. While Gimli went to bed, I went to wake Aragorn on patrol.

Applause, please. Today is the first chapter two tower. From now on it will be very modified to suit me. 'I was inspired by LegolasMalfoy1122.