39. Condolences and marriange

This chapter has 560 words.

Legolas View:
"When is lunch?" I asked Aragorn.
"Probably now.  So I have to leave you now. ”Aragorn told me sadly.
"Can't I go to lunch?" I asked Aragorn with some amusement.
"Of course you can. Come on.” Aragorn told me, so I got up and walked toward the dining room.
A lot of people looked at us a little weird. After all, Aragorn was already king.

After about 20 minutes I finished and went to my room. After a while, someone knocked.
"Next," I said, and Gimli entered the door.
"Sincere condolences," Gimli told me sadly.
"How did you find out?" I asked Gimli confused.
"The elves told us," Gimli replied.
"How do you do it?" Gimli asked me quite sadly.
"All right, Aragorn helped me, but at first it was a shock to me." I actually told Gimli.
,, I am glad then. When are you going to the Green Forest?” Gimli asked me the same question as Aragorn.
"Probably after Aragorn's wedding, but I'd rather stay here." I told Gimli the truth.
"Are you looking forward to the wedding?" Gimli asked me with a smile.
"I'm quite looking forward to it." I said with a smile.
"You have a fairly loose relationship," Gimli said in surprise.
"And what am I going to do about it?" I said quite sadly.
"You're right and what about you? You will be king too. Do you have a lookout yet? ”Gimli asked me, and I froze.
"I haven't thought about it yet," I told Gimli the truth.
"Then you should probably start," Gimli told me and left.

View of Aragorn:
While Legolas was talking to Gimli, I was dealing with everything about the wedding.

After about two hours, I solved everything and went to see Legolas.

Legolas View:
Just as I went to see Aragorn how he was planning the wedding, I came across him in the hallway.
"Your Highness." I greeted Aragorn and bowed.
"Legolas." Aragorn greeted me.
"Your Highness, I would be honored to speak with you," I said with a smile. Aragorn just nodded and we went to my room.
"So how was the planning?" I asked Aragorn.
"Okay, I'm done and I can only dedicate the remaining time to you," Aragorn said, kissing me.
"I'll like that," I said amusedly.

I've been here for about 7 days.  The wedding went well. But it was starting to bother me. I was used to being in nature and now I've been between only four walls for more than a week.

One morning while walking around the castle, I saw a woman and a boy come here.
"Hello, can I talk to the king?" The woman asked me with a smile
"Sure, I'll take you to him right away," I said with a smile.

After about 10 minutes we arrived at Aragorn's room.
"Next," came Aragorn's voice. The woman opened the door and went in. I left them alone.

After about an hour, someone knocked.

View of Aragorn:
"Next," said Legolas's beautiful voice.
,, What happened? Are you going so sad?” Ticket asked me.
"I have good news, but I also have bad news," I said sadly. Legolas just looked at me defiantly.
"Do you know how the lady was here?" Legolas just nodded.
"So I was told that ..."

What do you think Legolas will find out?