Sleep Over

It Was a Friday like Any Other, Or Like Every Other, Every Friday at 8:00 Goggles would visit Gloves, his friend to watch a movie.

"So Goggles any Requests for a movie?'' Gloves looked over to his friend for an answer he was sitting on the couch upside-down.

"Hmmm how about..... a Disney Movie? Any ! I always pick the movie.." goggles fixed his position so he'd be resting his head on the arm of the couch.

"Fine" Gloves puts WALL-E (everyone remembers that movie right?) And in the first 35 minutes Gloves doses off to sleep. Goggles survived until the last 15 minutes when he fell asleep.

Time Skip

The movie ended and both inklings were asleep it was about to be 10:20pm when Goggles' phone turned on. It was right next to him (some people sleep with their phone near their faces) so it woke him up.

"Ughhhhh" he moaned . His eyes slowly opened to a bright screen so before he did anything, he lowered it. And saw a calender Reminder It looked like:

Rider's birthday in 4 days!!!! Dont forget!! 》 Everyday at 10:00

He jumped up from laying down and sat up.

What ?! His birthday so soon? I forgot!! He started over reacting, and overreacting Aaahh! This was my one chance to prove I'm someone important to Rider!! I dont even have a good gift I can afford him.

Eventually goggles paused the ending credits of the movie and Gloves woke up.

"Whats going on? Did the movie finish ?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Y-Yeah the movies Done.."

"You were awake the whole movie?"

"I ....just woke up actually"

"Was the movie sad~? Did someone die?" He got up and sat next to Giggles patting his back.

"Well im pretty sure WALL-E died but...thats beside the reason I'm sad."

"Oh...whats up?" He rubbed his eyes and fixed his hair with his hand, stroking it back.

"It fine..I just Riders Birthdays coming up right?"

"Uhhhhh...That guy never spreads word about things like that, but im pretty sure Aloha said something about it being pretty soon. Whys it so important?"

"I haven't gotten him anything for his birthday" Goggles looked down on the floor.

"You still got a couple of days to decide..I dont know why you're overreact so early.."

"I dont have. Any money."

"Oh thats depressing..is the present expensive?"

"All good presents are expensive...but i don't have enough money for them..obviously." he lowered his head.

"Maybe I can help you get the money" Gloves looked away and muttered what he said.

"Really?!" Goggles looked at him.

"Maybe! But first.....yawn...we should get some sleep"

"Right. Mind if I sleep over at your house?"

"Sure just go to sleep here in the living room..I'll sleep in my room." Gloves got up and walked over to his room.

"Of course!" Goggles rubbed his eyes and got himself comfortable on the couch.

Night! Gloves yelled from the other room. "Night Gloves!" Slowly he drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning.

Goggles woke up due to the crack of light peeking through the window that hit him in the face.

"Hmm?" He slowly got up (getting up too fast would hurt his head) and checked the time on the phone beside him.

8:46 am

"Oh..its not that late" he quietly said to himself. He took the whole view in the room he was in. This wasn't his apartment. He remembered last night and lightly gasped.

"Thats right... Gloves offered to help, how nice" his face showed a small smile. He slowly got up from the couch and stretched.

"...Maybe i should wake him up." He said this and slowly made his way to Gloves' room, without making the floorboards creak.

He slowly opened the door and saw Gloves laying peacefully on his bed....playing with his phone. Goggles let him self in without the effort of not trying to make noise. The green inkling was so concentrated on the phone he didn't even notice him enter.

"..Yo!" He shouted at him, and Gloves dropped the phone on his face.

"Ack!"

"Haha sorry I Inturupted you" Goggles apologized and sat on the end of the bed.

"Ugh its fine....I might've forgotten i let you sleepover."

"Heh its fine yawn Morning then!" Goggles smiled.

"Well...how about breakfast.?" Gloves got up to the door waiting to see if the blue inkling would accept the offer and walk through the doors to take a seat in the kitchen/Dinning Room.

"Sure" Goggles got up and made his way to the dinning room/kitchen

(Some people have tables in kitchens, but thats why there's a Dinning room so im just putting a slash)

Gloves followed after and put on an apron.

Goggles let out a small chuckle and asked,

"Since when do you cook?"

"Gotta know how to take care of yourself when you live alone"

"Thats nice but I asked 'since when can you cook?' Not, 'Why do you cook?'" he had a point.

"Oh, Clip-ons and Straps taught me on their free time"

"Oh okay" Goggles made his way back to the living room to retrieve his phone and back.

Time Skip

"Breakfasts done!" Gloves served his plate and his as well.

"Pancakes!" Goggles cheered and ate them slowly to savor the flavor.

Before 9:30 am the two inklings were done with their breakfast.