The Victor Comes Out Victorious

So it was down for Gloves and his teammates to take back the zone, or for team Monarch to take the lead.

Gloves and one of his teammates were attacking from behind, where the gratings were, and the other half were charging their specials, near the zones. Some of them had just revived and they needed to ink a lot of turf to charge their special. E ging was guarding the back, where Gloves and Half Rim were. The crash blaster is a close range weapon, not like the Rapid Blaster , or  Grim Range Blaster. So he has to wait until they get out of the Gratings, and get into the ink, so he can attack from behind. N Pacer had her charge ready, the two girls, (Straps, and Clip Ons) saw, and they had their special gauge ready.  One of their plans was to throw a curling bomb, and hope is lands near the enemy, follow the trail of the curling bomb, and splashdown right next to them.

Gloves quickly dodge rolled onto the floor, no longer on the gratings, and Half Rim was behind him. E ging made his target to be the charger. Attacking from behind, Half Rim had no time to charge.

Team Monarch has 10 seconds left, to get a comeback.

A super jump landing mark appeared next to E ging after slaying the charger, he camped near it while not realizing that Gloves had already taken out N Pacer, and damaged some of Prince.

The splashdown mark lines, ( when some one super jumps and splash downs, there's like a circle where the splash down is) appeared and E ging realized  but had not lime to escape, the Crash Blaster isn't the type of weapon to ink turf with, usually.

"Damn It.."

Clip Ons  splash downed right on top of E ging, and in 3 seconds, he was splatted.

( 5 seconds left for the comeback!)

The splash down and Gloves' splats lost control of the zones.

Straps finally followed the trail of the curling bomb, she got hurt from her right, but she didn't pay attention to it, and splash downed anyways.

Her splashdown was cancelled by Emperor.

"Aaahh! Gloves watch out!" Straps said, as she was going back to the spawn.

"wha-?'

Emperor came from behind to attack Gloves. He threw a burst bomb before being splatted.

GAME!!

"What?"

Everyone was confused that the timer had stopped, but they all glanced back at the zone. Team Gloves had taken it back! When E ging was splatted, Clip Ons was inking for the zone. The burst bomb took back the zone.

"We...lost?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"They lost?!"

"They LOST!!" Goggles cheered, and he glanced at the distraught Ink Guard.

"You know what that means~!" Goggles said looking over to him.

"AH! i almost forgot! you can  take anything! just don't let it be my dignity!"

"mmmm....Nah, ill aim for your pants another day, right now, what i want is;"

Goggles thought for a moment. His phone beeped from hi pocket, and he saw it was the reminder. He smiled, and looked back up. ".....money"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Yeah WE WON!!"

"what a coincidence though, I didn't even believe in ourselves..."

"Emperor-"

"What did you guys learn today?"

"......Thanks for the battle guys!"

"No problem! now...where's Goggles?" Gloves said searching the map.

"oh i forgot, wasn't he cheering?" Half Rim said in response.

"Oh Yeah Lets Go get him!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Money!"

"Oh...that's it? I only have $600 on me right now..."

"Then i want to double it! also why do you have some many bills on you?"

"what makes you think ill double your reward? also i keep them on me in case I want to bribe someone"

"Hmmm, how about a game? if I win you double my prize! if i lose.."

"I get my prize from you..!"

Eeek! this guy is serious! maybe I should choose a game I can actually win. I cant think straight! my head feels kind of fuzzy...is this what I get for eating all of Gloves' ice cream?!   Goggles thought to himself.

"how about a card game? if you can keep track of the correct card, you win"

"Okay!"

Team Gloves waved goodbye to Team Monarch and went inside the big building where Goggles was. They went inside the building and started their search for their friend,they all met up at the top floor, where they saw Goggles, apparently playing a card games so they went to go confront him about it.

"Hey guys! "

"Hm hey Goggles.. What are you doing?"

"Playing a game with a friend."

Goggles said that so innocently, like a 5 year old playing tag with their friends. Gloves just said sure and walked out of the building with his friends telling Goggles that if he wants, he can meet him at his house.

This is so easy