Changbin | neck kisses

"Can you help me?" The hope is still there when you call him because you need him, that's for sure. The oil is already warmed up, the onions are already there, frying. But you still need to slice the chicken, but sadly you have only two arms. And you need him, right freaking now. "Seo Changbin!"

You hear his loud steps when he waddles into the kitchen. The wave of relief rushes over your body when you notice him coming closer because now you're saved. "God, finally," you grab a spatula, holding it to him across your back. "Bin, please, stir the onions, I feel like they are already bur–"

His hands on your hips. He slides them around your body shamelessly, smiling into your hair. Then comes his chest. He presses it to your back, rocking you two from side to side. And it makes you happy and annoyed at the same time.

"Bin, ya," You try to get out of his embrace, but he pushes you even closer to his body, and you can't do anything but growl, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Fuck, Bin, I need your help, the food is going to burn, please–"

"I'll help you, but you should pay me back," he laughs happily into your ears, and you growl even more, annoyed.

"Okay, whatever," you try and turn to face him, but he holds you too firmly in his arms. "Please, sunshine, just look over onions, and I'll slice the chicken, okay?" You plead, patting his hands on your waist. "Then do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?.." He chuckles, pecking your cheek, and you know you shouldn't throw the words around–

But it's too later. He's already beside the oven. And you finally can breathe. His hands on your body aren't good for you, and you are happy you can finally relax.

5 minutes pass. Changbin stirs the onions, humming something under his breath softly. You slice the chicken hurriedly, wanting it to be already over. You're too tired and too hungry to wait anymore. And the moment you put the chicken into the pan you smile exhaustedly. "Okay, now let's wait," you whisper, staring at the way the chicken slowly turns white, gurgling in the oil.

"Let's," Changbin nods, but his stare is too heavy on you, and you notice that something is wrong only when he comes closer and hugs you from behind again. But this time it feels different. "You said I can do whatever I want," he smiles, hiding his face in the crook of your neck. "I want neck kisses."

His lips are soft and calm against your skin. But it makes you close your eyes and lean more on him, enjoying the feeling.

Starting from a jaw, he leaves two sloppy kisses there and then moves down. Centimetre after centimetre, kiss after kiss, he slides down your neck to your collarbones, moving away the collar of your shirt to get better access to your skin. You know he enjoys it as hard as you do, you can feel it by the way he holds you, too closer, too tight.

"You know I love you?" His whisper is soft and a little shaky, and he breathes the words out with a smile on his face.

"I love you more," your voice breaks when you answer him, but you're not ashamed by it anymore. He has this effect on you, yes. And you don't see a reason to hide it. You've been together for too long to pretend now. "But if you'll tease me again while cooking–"

"Okay, okay," he chuckles, hiding his face in your hair. His laugh fills the bright kitchen, and you can't do anything but smile too. You hate him. But yes, you love him. More than anything.