Changbin | Warm and huggable

Sometimes Changbin becomes hungry. He loves to call it that way because the feelings that appear in his soul remind him of the way his stomach rumbles, asking for food. It's emotional hunger, a hunger for touches, for warmth, but still, a hunger. And every time, the first symptoms twist his stomach, he welcomes them happily, finally having a good reason to get his dose of cuddles.

This time it's you who appears on his radar, warm and huggable.

In his bright and airy kitchen, with his favourite cup in your hands, you dig through his fridge without shame. You want something delicious to drink your iced tea with, you want something— Sweet? Maybe not sweet, but a little sour?..

Changbin stares at your back when you fish out blueberries and raspberries, untouched in a small see-through container and instantly put them back. He chuckles quietly when you find a jar with apricot jam and then Nutella, but it all doesn't satisfy your taste.

Changbin stares at your confused face when you slowly take a lonely sip of your tea, the agony of choice drawn on your face. And in the end, he decides to offer himself as a dessert instead.

"Y/n," he knows he's obvious, he never knew how to hide his emotions. Changbin understands it by the way your eyes instantly fall on him, curious and a little concerned.

"Hmm?" You sip your tea painfully slowly, tilting your head to the side. Changbin takes a few impatient steps closer to you, completely giving himself away. Not like he wants to hide it anyway. "I'm hungry," the words leave his mouth quickly, he says them so many times before but today surprisingly they sound a bit embarrassing. Why? Changbin has no idea.

"Pasta or cuddles?" A smile on your lips looks so beautiful, Changbin feels as if he can kiss you out of happiness.

"God, I love you!" the confession jumps from his lips, from his soul, but this time it sounds so right, he doesn't even question it. "Cuddles, of course."

Your opened arms become his lighthouse in this big and bright kitchen, and like a lonely ship, he drifts to its berth, preparing himself to finally be loved and cared of.

He starts carefully, as always. With a touch to your fingertips that are holding to the teacup (a little tighter than before), he runs his hand over your skin to your shoulders and neck. Steps a tad bit closer, knees, thighs touching, and finally presses your chest to his. And you can't help but smile blissfully, falling into it, nuzzling your face into his neck in return.

Hugging with Seo Changbin is the best, and he proves it all over again.

But then he starts drawing circles on your back, and then he rubs his nose against your neck and kisses it quickly and shakily. And you can't help your heart from skipping a bit because, damn it, how much you want to say them, those three small words...

"Bin-ah," you call him thoughtlessly. His name just slips from your lips, soft and sweet like candy.

"Hmm?" His chest vibrates slightly at his low hum, reverberating in your body. Surprisingly, it takes all of your courage away.

Your face heats up instantly, the fear suddenly filling your whole body. "Nothing, sorry," you whisper, embarrassed, hiding your face on his shoulder. Why were you so stupid to start this conversation?

"Are you okay?" The worry makes his touches gentler, softer. "Hey, babe," it also makes his voice sound louder, with those small notes of concern. "Are you sure you—"

"Yeah, I'm—" he will be a death of you with his warm and soft hands, and you interrupt him quickly before your brain melts completely. "I just wanted to say that—" now or never, you think.

One.

Two.

Three.

"I love you."

A second of silence.

And then, annoyed and loud, "Ya, y/n! You scared me!"

And then your neck is being papered with kisses. And then your chin. And your right cheek, and your eyes and forehead and ears...

Hugging with Seo Changbin is the best, and he proves it all over again. But loving Seo Changbin is even better, especially when he loves you back.