Chapter 15 (Picture of Jace)

They didn't get Reed, they were close but not close enough. I was happy to be back with Ian though, I knew that he would never leave me alone for more that a few minutes. He put locks on all the windows and doors to the outside so Reed couldn't get in ever again.

I wasn't allowed to leave the house without him either, or at least not without. I didn't care though, I was now terrified to be alone, so having Ian overprotective was fine with me. Oliver didn't once leave Eliza alone either, he was just as protective, silly boys. It was cute to know how much they loved us though, and how much we loved them.

My neck was healing too, Ian said I had to have Reeds blood in my system to become a vampire so I should be fine in a few days.

Right now the only horror in my life is school, it starts in 2 days. I'm not excited in anyway either, going back to a place full of horrid people that just tease me. Ian promises to protect me, I have every class with him too, so that's good. I'll have Ian in school and outside school,there's no chance of pain in my future, I hope.

*~*~*~*First day of School*~*~*~*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarm went off, I groaned and just snuggled more into Ian chest and kept my eyes close, trying to sound the alarm out. Ian laughed and hugged me close to him, he moved and hit the snooze button. I laughed, Ian pulled me closer and we both went back to sleep. Another reason I love Ian, he hates school just as much as me.

As we cuddled the door busted open.

"GOOD MORNING SNUGGLE BUDDIES! TIME TO WAKE UP!" Eliza screamed as she walked into the room. "Tisk tisk tisk. This will not do." Eliza said standing next to us. I groaned and Ian pulled me closer.

"Go away Eliza, let us sleep." Ian said annoyed. This is such a Eliza thing to do, she was always  annoying.

"Nope you have school, time to wake up. I command you!" Eliza said making her voice low and demanding. She then went to the end of the bed and threw off all the covers.

"ELIZA!!!!! DAMN IT IT'S COLD!" I screamed at her. She actually flinched and backed off. I lifted my head and glared at her. Oliver was standing in the doorway laughing, stupid Oliver laughing, he should be getting her out of here. I want to sleep damn it!

I snuggled closer to Ian, he was actually really warm. I was happy here, I don't want to go to hell yet. I'm to young and happy with the love of my life.

"Fine be that way." Eliza said, she then left the room. I smiled and closed my eyes, Ian kissed my cheek and slept too. A few minutes later freezing cold water eloped us. I screamed with the sudden coldness. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Eliza holding a water bucket. Oh she's going to die now.

"Jesus Christ Eliza! What the hell!" Ian and I yelled at her, her smiling didn't leave or falter. I hopped out of bed and walked to her room.

"What are you doing?" Eliza said panicked, all three of them following behind me. I entered her room and grabbed a marker then walked to her closet. Eliza screamed and ran in front of me, blocking my entrance. She had a look of horror on her face. I pushed her out of the way and walked right up to her shoes. If you knew Eliza she loved shoes, and if you ever really wanted to get back at her the shoes are the way to go.

I picked up the shoes and undid the cap to the marker.

"Hannah wait, I'm sorry please just don't hurt the shoes." Eliza begged. Oliver looked a little worried for Eliza's befit while Ian was laughing his ass of, most likely at Eliza's face.

"I promise never to pour water on you, please those are imported from Italy. I beg you, I'll let you borrow my clothes anytime, just don't hurt the shoes." Eliza was on the verge of tears she was so worried for her shoes. I smiled and dropped the shoes. Eliza let out a breath of relief.