Chapter 22

I stood their speechless, tears falling from my eyes. I couldn't believe it, Ian had just proposed. Without another thought, I started to nodded uncontrollably. It took Ian a second to figure that out that my crazy head seizure was me actually nodding, and when he did he jumped up and kissing me deeply and passionately. I felt the spark of love, trust, happiness, and desire spring between us. 

Ian started to kiss all over my face; nose, lips, forehead, eye lids, chin, neck, ears, each side and the top of my head. I giggled as he did it, then Ian hugged me and twirled me around. I felt like a princess. 

Ian placed me back on the ground and kissed me again before whispering, "I love you so much."  

I grinned ear to ear, replying, "I love you more." And kissing him again. We like to kiss, deal with it. I chuckled at the face Ian suddenly made, remembrance. 

"Right, the ring." Ian remembered, holding up the box. Ian took the ring out of its holder and slide it onto my finger. "It was my great-grandmothers, who then gave it to my grandmother, who then passed it to my mother, who then I am now giving to you, so someday we can give it to our son to give to his future wife." Ian added, smiling as me as he watched me examine it. 

"It's so gorgeous Ian, thank you!" I gushed, this time softly pressing my lips to his, just savoring the feel. 

"DID HE DO IT!?" A voice shouted from outside the door. The door banged open to reveal and ecstatic Eliza. She started to cry and ran over and hugged me. 

"We're going to be sisters Hannah! Like we always wanted! Oh I'm so happy for you and Ian! Ahh! Sisters!" Eliza yelled, to excited for her own good. I just laughed along with Ian as he snaked an arm around my waist.  

"Oh Hannah! Please let me help plan your wedding! Oh please oh please! Please please please!" Eliza begged, folding her hands together and getting on her knees. 

I looked at her skeptically, rubbing my chin, "I don't know." I looked up at Ian, "Do you think she's qualified? I mean, I don't know about you, but I want a perfect wedding." I asked, winking at Ian before looking back at Eliza, poker faced. 

"I don't care about what it looks like, as long as I still get to marry you." Ian whispered in my ear. I shivered, but in happiness. 

"Hannah! I can make your wedding more amazing than anything. I can make it legendary! Magical! Please I can do it! I promise it will be amazing! You know I can, please please please!" Eliza begged, literally grabbing my leg in plead. 

"Yes! Eliza you can plan the wedding! But there is something more important that I need to ask you though, later." I noted, smiling at Eliza as she switched her head towards mine. 

"Really? Oh Hannah!" Eliza shouted, tackling me. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Eliza pulled from the hug. "Oliver!" she screamed, running away leaving Ian and I just laughing. "She said yes!" 

A few minutes later Margret came in smiling, "Congratulations Hannah." And hugged me.