Chapter 11 (Picture of Oliver)

I can’t describe how much happiness I get from having my best friend back. We haven’t spent a day apart we spend so much time together. All the way up to the day she left. I don’t think I ever had this much fun. Wellm besides Ian of course.

"No way! Damon is way more hotter!" I shouted at Eliza, throwing my hands in the air irritated, yet amused.

"No! Hannah, do you even hear yourself speaking right now. Stefan is a million times hotter than Damon. Damon’s so old.” Eliza replied, emphasizing the world old and scrunching her face in disgust. I stared at her, mouth open.

“How dare you!” I screamed, outraged she could say such a thing. Eliza chucked and shook her head.

“Hannah, the only, and I mean only, reason you like him so much is because he is the bad boy!" Eliza screamed back, putting a hand on her hip and giving me a amused smile. Almost like she knew she was right. Hell, I knew she was right, but he is more than just the bad boy. 

“Eliza! That has nothing to do with it.” I shouted. No way was I admitting she was right, even if she was – a little. “I can’t believe you can’t see that Damon is so much hotter. I mean he has the mischievous eyes. The playful smirk. Just everything about him is so,” I paused, picturing him now. Wooh! Yummers!

Eliza was bending over, practically gagging as I stood day dreaming of Damon Salvatore and all he glory. 

“What on earth is going on down here?” Oliver suddenly shouted, rounding the corner. I flinched at his loudness, being knocked out of my Damon fantasy. I noticed Ian standing beside Oliver, looking confused and worried. 

They both took in Eliza’s gagging and my dreamful eyes and tilted their heads to the side. If it wasn’t for the seriousness of the argument, I would’ve laughed, but I had to be serious, this is Damon Salvatore we are talking about!

Ian walked over to me and snaked an arm around my waist and Oliver just walked over to Eliza and stood beside her. 

Eliza glared at me while I just stuck out my tongue. I dipped my head in Ian’s neck, smiling.

“Well?” Oliver questioned again. Looking at Eliza questionably.

"Were discussing who is hotter. Damon or Stefan?” Just in those few words, Oliver and Ian groaned. But Eliza continued anyway. “I vote Stefan and Hannah here, votes Damon." Eliza gave an disgusted look when she said Damon, while I doing to same as she mentioned Stefan.

Oliver rubbed his forehead while Ian looked utterly and completely confused. I giggled at his cute look. He has no idea who were talking about. 

(Damon and Stefan are from a fictional television show called Vampire Diaries.)

"Wait? Someone’s hotter then me?" Ian asked, looking insulted. I bursted out laughing and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my temple in response. Eliza walked over to Oliver and held up her phone. Showing a picture of Stefan.

"This is Stefan." Eliza smiled and fake drooled towards her phone. Oliver growled at the picture, angry. I don't think he liked having his mate find someone other than him, attractive. 

"And this ugly ass guy is Damon." I growled at her and she just smiled and stuck out her tongue. I fake drooled and started pawing her phone with my fingers as she showed it to Ian then Oliver. She pulled it away annoyed and disgusted.

I whimpered when she pulled it away. Ian growled, I kissed his cheek again. Boys...

“Okay, boys. Seriously, who is hotter?" Eliza questioned. The boy's looked at the pictures again, deciding. In the end though, Oliver voted Damon while Ian voted Stefan.