Chapter 16

• Dedicated to All My Amazing Fanns! <3

"What are we going to do?" I asked Ian.

Ian's parents, along with Eliza and Oliver, had left to prepare and alert everyone. Ian hadn't really answered any of my questions, he's been so deep in thought its starting to bug me. I'm sure that Jace won't be able to get in or even find me alone. Ian's pretty protective and with this new thing I'm sure I won't be able to go anywhere without him.

"Ian your starting to freak me out. Answer me!" I pleaded, Ian turned and looked at me, his chestnut brown eyes piercing mine.

"Hannah I'm just worried. So far I've been horrible at protecting you, but if I fail this time I know that Jace won't want to wait and kill you in front of me. He will take any chance he gets and will snap your neck without a second thought. I couldn't handle losing you." Ian said, his voice was so sad and worried. I put a hand on his cheek and kissed his lips. Ian immediately responded and kissed back, we just kissed for a while before pulling back.

I rested my forehead on Ian's and sighed. "Ian, you don't even realize how much you've done for me. If it wasn't for you I would still be locked in with my step brother and father, tortured or worse. But I'm not. I'm with you, safe, in love, and happy, all I've ever wanted, and it's all thanks to you. Don't think for a fraction of a second that I don't love you, because I do and I wouldn't change it for the world." I whispered honestly. I didn't like the fact that Ian thought I didn't trust him or love him, because I do. Oh god I do, I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't of saved me, but he did and now I'm happy.

I moved to sit in his lap and kissed him again. His lips molded into mine and were so soft, I wish I could kiss him forever and never stop. Yeah, I would be happy with that! My heart fluttered and I got butterflies just from his closeness and warmth. I couldn't imagine anywhere greater then this right now. So happy and healthy.

"Dear lord! If you guys are going to do it, do it upstairs and lock the door." Eliza said as she entered the room, her hands over her eyes and Oliver right on her heels. I pulled and moved off Ian's lap, blushing like a mad woman. Ian glared at Eliza for ruining the moment and just held my hand, I was still blushing though. Eliza was just the person to ruin the moment too.

I sank in my seat and pulled me legs up to rest my chin on my knee. Eliza laughed at me then grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard. "What are you doing Eliza?" I asked, laughing at bit at her randomness.

"She was worried and pacing the room when all of a sudden she started to smile then came down here. I swear I've never met someone so random before." Oliver said, smiling as he watched her get things out before helping her. I started to laugh, Eliza and her funny brain.

"I'm going to make brownies, pudding, cookies, cake, and any other assorted form of unhealthy happy food. Just to lighten the mood." Eliza said, pulling eggs and milk out of the fridge, smiling. "And yes I'm random and that's why you all love me so much!" Eliza added. Oliver walked over and turned her around then kissed her, it was actually pretty adorable. He even dipped her, when he pulled back she frowned and shook her head.

"Nope need more." She said before pulling him to kiss her again. They went into a kissing frenzy and I laughed and grabbed Ian's hand.

"And that's our cue to leave." I whispered, pulling a laughing Ian out. "Have fun baking!" I shouted before pulling Ian into the other room.

"Well what now?" I asked looking around, thinking about what we really could do. Movie? Sleep? Talk? I turned to look at Ian, he was watching me with a lustful expression and I blushed. DAMN MY FACE AND BLUSHING!

"What?" I asked as he continued to watch me, I still blushing. He just smiled sweetly before turning to be right in front of me and then slowly brought his lips to mine and kissed me. It started out sweet then deepened and became more urgent. I was a little surprised but went along anyway. I knew what he wanted but I wasn't ready, plus I had made a promise to myself not to have sex until I've gotten married.

I still let him kiss me and the next thing I knew we were in his room. I was against the wall with Ian pressed onto me, still kissing me. His hands went from my cheek to my waist, then started to tug at my shirt. I put my hands on his to stop him and pulled back.

"I'm sorry Ian, but I can't. I'm just not ready." I said, I felt bad for letting him get so far but not do anything. He sighed, looking sad but nodded, his hands stayed on my wast but not going under my shirt. I smiled and thanked him for being so understanding, then kissed his neck.

I was happy that Ian didn't get angry at me, he understood and that's another reason I love him so much. He never yells at me, he's understanding and protective, he's everything I could've asked for.

We ended up just laying on our bed talking about things, enjoying each other's company. I then thought of an idea. I jumped out of bed and ran to the computer room, Ian chasing after me.