Chapter 18

"Please Ian." I begged, pulling on his hand.

Eliza and I haven't left the house in 3 weeks due to Jace's return, and now were home crazy and wanting to go to the mall. Eliza's begging Oliver and I'm begging Ian, who's being quiet stubborn.

"Hannah, don't you remember what happened last time we went to the mall?" Ian asking, looking at me with angry and worried eyes. I giggled and stood on my tip toes, lightly pressing my lips to his. He kissed me back and pulled me close, he got so fed up with all this kiss it was so adorable.

I smiled still having my lips pressed to his, I giggled and pulled away.

"Isn't that what your there for, to protect me from the big bad." I whispered in his ear, Ian groaned and pulled back so he could see my face. I held up my folded hands and stuck out my bottom lip, pouting. I think it worked because he kissed me and said fine. I screamed and started to jump up and down, Ian smiling and watching me with amusement.

Eliza ran into the room, Oliver trailing after of course, and she looked like she got the same answer I got with Ian. I screamed and we hopped up and down together, excited to get out into the fresh air. We both grabbed out boys hands and ran outside, excited to be in fresh air.

******

We took separate cars and when we got there Eliza and I ran right out of the car to the nearly empty strip mall. It was Wednesday at 10 and nobody was here because they had school, and I didn't!

Eliza and I ran to the first store we saw which, as funny as it was, ended up being Victoria Secrets. I was a little nervous about going there with Ian, I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it. I blushed when Eliza took me right to the bras and thongs.

She started to browse when Ian and Oliver appeared, both vary amused. I blushed and turned away, hiding my nervousness from Ian. I think Eliza saw my embarrassment so she winked at me and turned to the boys.

"Go away this is our private time! We need some girl time," Eliza said turing to them both. The boys were about to argue but she quickly added, "I know you should protect us, but I promise if anyone comes near us with pointy objects will scream. Also if you leave now we might have time to buy some things." She said, winking at Oliver and smiling. They caught the drift and told us they would be right outside the store waiting. They were so adorable.

I thanked Eliza and we started to look.

Eliza convinced me to buy a few bra's and panties that she said Ian would surely like, causing me to turn into a tomato. I did like this one pair, they were purple plush slippers.

When we walked out the boys immediately came to our sides, they both even tried to look in our bags. I slapped Ian's cheek playfully and pulled the bag back.

We shopped at many places; buying clothes, jewelry, shoes, and make-up. Ian protested the make up saying I look more beautiful without it. Which totally melted my heart and causing him to get a huge passionate kiss in front of everyone!

It was now 8:30 and it was getting packed. It was strange as to how it was still a Wednesday night.

"I'll be right back, I need to go buy something I forgot." Ian was about to walk off, but stopped and turned to us 3. I was sad that he was leaving me and not having me go with him, you'd think he would right?

"Actually Oliver can you take the girls home, I need to buy something and it might take a while." Ian added.

OK now I'm really freaking out. Where was Ian going? Why wasn't he taking me with him? I don't want to leave without him, I'll feel so helpless and alone without him by my side. I actually felt like crying, what could he be doing that he wouldn't want me. I looked between them both and Ian gave this look to Oliver and Oliver nodded. Now I'm plain confused!

Ian then looked at me with a sad face, he was sad that he was leaving me. He came over and kissed my cheek then hugged me, I hugged him back with my neck because my hands were full with bags.

It was 11:09 and Ian still wasn't home and I was getting worried. I was sitting on our window ledge waiting for Ian's car to pull up. I was dying with need, I haven't been this long without Ian for a while and it was killing me.

I looked at the clock and sighed, it was 11:58. I opened my eyes I looked out the window to see Ian's car pulled up. I jumped up, grinning like crazy, and ran downstairs. Everyone was sleeping but me, I couldn't due to not having Ian next to me.

I nearly tripped at the last step, but ignored it and ran to the door. I threw it open and jumped onto Ian, arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I breathed in his wonderful scent, calming down now that I was with him.

I kept hugging him for at least a minute when Ian pulled me off. I pouted at not having him as close, but then hugged his chest again. "I missed you. What took you so long?" I asked into his chest. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

He pulled me back and checked the time, before turning up to me and grinning like crazy. He crashed his lips to mine. His lips were soft against mine and my knees became wobbly from it. This kiss was perfect; lingering, soft, passionate, and wonderful.

Ian suddenly pulled back and whispered, "Happy Birthday Hannah!"

Comment and Vote! :D