Chapter 9

I opened my eyes to the sun shinning in from the window. I smiled and turned over. Ian was asleep next to me, his arm draped over my waist. I put a hand to his cheek and rubbed my thumb over his soft skin. He smiled, wake now, and kissed my hand.

I giggled at the tickling touch and smiled, closing my eyes to enjoy the touch of his lips to my skin. Suddenly his lips connected with mine and fireworks went off and sparks shot though me. I knew Ian felt it too, because he smiled and moved to slightly hover over me.

We kissed each other for awhile, enjoying each others closeness then headed downstairs where it smelled like pancakes. I closed my eyes and sniffed to the kitchen, Ian was laughing behind me at my funny weirdness. I smiled and nearly walked into the wall. That just made Ian laugh more. I scowled at him before sticking my nose up and headed to the kitchen, Ian laughing uncontrollably behind me.

When I sat down at the table, Ian sat next to me, kissing my neck and tickled me. I just giggled like a pathetic school girl in love. Well, I sort of am. 

Margret, Ian's mom, gave us a 'no making out at the table' look and put some pancakes on our plates. One of the great things about Margret was she was an amazing cook. It wasn't because I hardly ate, it was because she was just a really REALLY good cook.

When we were almost finished, I stood up and picked up our dishes to clean them.

"Honey, you don't have to do that, I can do it. You guys go have fun" She paused for a moment. "But not too much fun." she finished, giving us the no sex look. I just giggled as Ian gave her an annoying look.

"Yeah, I guess it's just a reflex. I had to do a lot of chores at my old house." I said, hanging my head at the memories. I heard Ian growl from at the dinner table and I grinned at him, showing it was okay. He quickly got up and we headed back upstairs to get dressed.

Ian had told me while we came up that he was taking me somewhere tonight. A restaurant? Beautiful meadow? Movies? I was so excited for it, if only I had something to wear. Then I remembered I had new clothes that Ian bought me yesterday. I jumped up with glee and Ian gave me a confused look at my sudden happiness. I grabbed my bags of clothes and Ian just shook his head, laughing.

I took a quick shower and dressed in some light colored jeans with a black tank top and yellow see-through long sleeve. When I walked out, all fresh and clean, I heard someone gasp. I looked over to Ian standing a ways away from me. I blushed and looked down. I didn't look great, but I did look better then when I had my old clothes that hardly fit anymore.

I walked over and picked up the brush I had also got and brushed my long brown hair. Ian walked over and hugged my waist from behind.

"You look beautiful. I can't believe your mine. Your perfect." I sat down my brush and turned to face him. I couldn't control myself. I loved this boy and his caring sweet heart. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, entwining my fingers though his velvet hair.

I kissed him long and hard before we pulled away for air. I kissed up and down his neck then back up to his lips. He kissed me with so much passion it was making me dizzy.

"I am happy to have you here to protect me." I told him while he sat me back down so I was standing. I kept my arms around his neck. He just smiled, kissed my lips lightly, and hugged me. We sat hugging each other for 5 minutes, happily enjoying each others presence.

“Ian, where are we going?" I asked as he lead me though the forest behind his house. It was night time now and Ian was carrying me since I had no idea where I was going due to the darkness. After a few more minutes of carrying me around broken down tress and puddles of water, we got to where he was leading me. It was a meadow, and it wasn't just a meadow, it was a magical meadow.