Chapter 13

Ian's Point of View

It's been an hour since we started looking for Eliza, but no sign of her yet. Oliver's still angry, but I think he's more nervous than angry. Right now it's nearly twilight and all 4 of us, Oliver, me, Dave, and Nick, are looking for Eliza. We spread out not to long, advancing our search hoping that one of us finds her.

I was at the creek not to far from me and Hannah's spot when someone in the distance screamed, it sounded like a girl. I heard someone though wolf yell that they got something and we all met up, Oliver looked in pain and angry too.

"Oliver what's wrong?" I asked worried my brother was in pain. He bent over holding his head, whimpering.

"Eliza, she's in pain. I feel as if someone slammed my head into a metal pole." Oliver stood up after he said that, reality soaking in. Oh yeah, if I didn't mention this, but when you FULLY mate you can feel what ever your mate feels. So if she's in pain then so are you, same for your mate.

That's exactly what someone did too, we followed where we heard her scream. When we got there we all changed into human form, I saw someone lying on the ground not moving.

"Oliver there." I said pointing to the body. Oliver's head snapped to the person and he ran over, just as I thought it was Eliza. She had a bad red mark on her cheek as if someone had slapped her, and a big bump on her forehead. Like Oliver said, I think someone threw her head first into the pole, she was knocked out cold. We started home when I smelled something, it was blood and not Eliza's......it was Hannah's!

*~*~*~*~*Hannah's P.O.V*~*~*~*~*

I was somewhere warm, soft. I felt someone next to me and I snuggled up to it, breathing in there....*cough cough* My eyes flashed open and saw Reed sleeping, his arm was over my waist. I checked to make sure I was dressed and I was, same for Reed. I let out a sigh of relief and remembered everything from before.

Reed taking Eliza, him beating me to the ground, knocking out Eliza.....biting me. Oh god, now I'm the prisoner of a Vampire. Shit!

Luckily for me Reeds arm on my waist wasn't super tight, so I got out of his hold easily enough. I backed up to where a door was, not taking my eyes off Reed once. I moved my hand on a knob and opened it. I got in and flipped on a light, it was a bathroom. God, where am I?

I looked at myself in the mirror, my body had a big bruise on my stomach and my wrist were purple with the outline of hand marks. Uh no. Then I reached my neck. It was swollen and purple, bruised and had blood stains on it. It wasn't healed either, it looked fresh actually. I shivered and left down for my phone in my jean pockets, only I wasn't in my jeans. I was where a light blue p.j bottoms with a yellow tank top. I curled up into a ball, sitting in the tub. I cried for what felt like an hour before someone started knocking on the bathroom door.

"HANNAH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" It was Reed. I cried and ran a hand though my hair, oh god I don't want him to find me. I want Ian, where is he? Then the door burst open showing a pissed off Reed, I was so going to get it. He walked over and when he saw me he gave me a creepy smile before grabbing my arm and throwing me back into the bed room.

I hit the wall and fell to the ground with a thud, I got up slowly before Reed punched my stomach. I was about to double over in pain when he put a hand to my throat, he choked me and lifted me up by the throat. I CAN'T BREATH!

I held my hands to my throat and tried to get his hands off me, but it wasn't working. He finally let me fall to the ground once I was almost passed out. I got up using my elbows and gasped for air, its going to be difficult to breath the next few hours.

"Stupid bitch, think you can hide from me. I'm your only family since that stupid wolf of yours killed him, killed my dad!" He hollered and kicked my stomach. Ouch, that hurt a lot due to my already bruised ribs. He kept kicking me till I couldn't handle it, then he grabbed my hair and threw me on the bed. I kicked and tried to back away but he just got on top of me, holding my arms at my sides.

"Please don't no!" I cried, tears suddenly falling. I hated this feeling, a feeling of being forced to do something you really REALLY didn't want  to do and that can mentally scare you for your whole life. I was happy that he knocked me out last time, I don't think I could handle the reality of it all.

"GET OFF!" I screamed. He smirked and put a hand over my mouth but somehow kept my arms down at my sides. I whimpered and tried licking his hand to get if off, but he just smirked more. I was full on crying now, please don't let this be happening again. I know if he does do this that I won't get the pleasure of being knocked out and I'll really have to face it. He lifted my yellow tank top off me so I was just a bra. Oh god here it comes.

I've never felt so terrified in my life. 'Ian help!' I shouted though my mind, maybe he will hear me like last time!

Reed stopped when there was a huge crash from downstairs. Reed looked back at me, but I was just as confused as before, I had hope now. Maybe Ian heard me? I hope! He lifted me up and brought me to the closet, hand still over my mouth. I whimpered and he just slapped me.

"Be quiet if you ever wan to see Ian again." He spat, a few wet spit ball hitting my face. He was suffocating me, his hand was also covering my mouth and nose. One hand was holding my mouth and the other was holding my hands behind my back. I winched in pain as he brought my arms higher, a crack let out and that was extremely painful. He waited a few seconds before slamming me against the wall, my back and head throbbing horribly! He pressed his whole body to me, not a single part of me not toughing him.

I tried again to get him off, but he was to strong. God, I don't think I've ever felt so alone then right now, no one to protect me. I was sobbing horribly now, fear consuming me. He put a hand over my bra, then smiled. I was disgusted, he was about to put his hand under my bra when someone broke into the room. I suddenly had hope, maybe someone was here to save me! God I hope so! I whimpered when he tried to silence me.

He was about to continue when there wasn't any noise when the door was shoved open showing two extremely pissed over werewolves. One of them was black, I'm guessing that was Ian, and another brown one behind him. Before anyone could speak Reed threw me at the black wolf and I fell a sharp pain running through my arm. I cried out as Ian caught me, now in human form while the brown one chased after Reed.

Ian held me to him and I cried, god this past day has been to much. I cried as Ian soothed me and rubbed my back, after my crying died down he picked me up, bridal style, and carried me back home. I knew Eliza wanted to hug me and make sure I was OK, guessing she told them about everything.

I told Ian on the way I just wanted to rest and stay with him, he understood and when we got back he just took me straight back to our room and I got dressed into something that was comfortable and wasn't dressed by someone else. I snuggled into Ian's chest while he held me, it was like that the whole time until I feel asleep.

I was so thankful that Ian found me in time, before anything more could've happened. This night as been so painful, stressful, and frightening. As Ian held me I just wished that I would never have to let go of him, never worry about Reed hurting me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SO!!!! how was that chapter???? :) i liked it! 

Just wait...it will get better! ^_^

VOTE!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!