Chapter 10 (Picture of Eliza)

I stretched my arms and turned over, bumping into someone. I smiled to myself and cuddled up to the warm body, wanting to stay close to it.

Then he wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I breathed in his scent and nearly chocked. My eyes snapped open and he laughed. Smiling down at me was not Ian, it was Reed. Oh god!

I screamed and tried to get out of his hold, but he was too strong. What is going on? Where is Ian? I struggled more then stopped when I saw where we were. We were in my bed at my old house, both of us naked. No! This can't be happening again! I screamed more, Reed just laughing and holding me tightened. I felt one of my ribs breaking from his tight clutch.

I screamed again, only this time in pain. Ever since I had gotten to Ian all my wounds have healed. I had forgotten the pain of broken bones. I kept screaming, more bones breaking with ever scream. Reed laughed at my pain. When his eyes opened and it was Ian. I gasped and Ian smiled, only this one wasn't warm and loving, it was cold and lethal.

“No... No, it can't be." I told more to myself then to him. He smiled and I kicked off the bed. When I hit the ground, I snapped back into reality. Someone was shaking me.

My eyes opened to a worried Ian, his hands were on my wrist and cheek. I flinched at his touch and backed away. It was a dream. Thank god! Curling up into a ball, I closed my eyes. The dream kept coming back, so I kept them open. What is happening?

“Hannah, are you okay?" Ian asked from next to me. His face was filled with worry, hurt, and concern. I ran a hand though my hair before looking up at him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Bad dream." I replied, looking around. We were in Ian's room. Thank god, I don't want to ever go back there. It was still dark out and the clock read 4 in the morning. I was sitting on his bed while be stood cautiously next to me. I started to cry, I was so overwhelmed. Ian sat next to me on the bed and hugged me. I hugged him back like my life depended on it. I cried into his shoulder and we stayed like that for half an hour. Ian just holding me, not talking just letting me weep.

"Are you okay now?" Ian asked after I quit crying. I nodded, not trusting my voice yet, afraid it would come out scratchy and broke. Ian kissed my temple and got up. I grabbed his hand not wanting him to leave me.

"Don't." I said, he looked at me with worry before sitting back down next to me. I fell asleep again into his arms, this time no dreams. 

I woke up later to find Ian gone. I panicked and looked around the room. There was a glass of water and a note on the table next to me. I picked it up.

Hannah,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you wake up but when you get this come downstairs. I have a surprise for you. I love you. ❤ 

Ian.

I smiled at the note and drank some of the water he left me and got dressed. I threw on some faded boot cut jeans and a purple sweatshirt with a tank top underneath. I brushed my hair and teeth then went downstairs in search for Ian.

As I walked down the stairs, I heard someone talking. It sounded like Ian, but it wasn't quite his voice. I skipped the last 2 step and looked around for Ian, spotting him talking to a older version of him.

"Hannah." Ian said, walking over to me. The guy behind him following. Who is this guy? Ian grabbed my hand, intertwining it with his and smiled at me then to the guy. “Hannah, this is my brother, Oliver."

I gasped. This is his brother? Well that explains a lot. The same facial structure, same voice, same eyes. Everything was the same about them but their age. It was interesting to look at them. You could only tell the brothers apart by their age and hair. Ian had brown hair and Oliver had black with hints of brown. He was vary handsome, but I still loved Ian more.