Daily Life of O'Brian's (When Mommy And Daddy Sleep Together)

"Here daddy, I will give you these tomatoes." 

Dean glanced at the small bowl full of baby tomatoes which his son has very kindly offered him and pushed it back while grinning.

"Thank you, I don't need it."

"I don't need it either, daddy."

Dean raised an eyebrow in question and asked, "You were fine eating them few days back so what changed?"

His son, Sam went silent as he chewed on his pasta while looking down. Dean knowing how ridiculously his son's mind work, waited patiently, cleaning Sam's mouth. 

Finally after swallowing his food, Sam slowly said in a very serious tune, "I watched on tv that tomatoes increase womanly powers. I don't need those powers."

Dean coughed a laugh. He knew it would be some kind of nonsense but this was new. This blockhead was exactly like his mother who believed everything he used to tell her. 

He laughed softly and asked, "And I do?"

Seeing Sam nod his head in reply, Dean ruffled his hair. Suddenly remembering another issue he had been wanted to talk about he demanded, "Till when will you bother your dad and mom? We have provided you with your own room. Sleep in it." 

"But I want to sleep with mommy too." Sam snapped.

This rascal!  He had been dragging his blanket around every night and disturbing his nights with Sara from last three days. He tried to move Sara in between them so he could at least cuddle with her but since Sam saw on some damn cartoon that a kid is suppose to sleep in the middle of his parents, he insisted to have them each on each side. Dean really wanted to ask what kind of depress parents let their kid sleep with them? Why don't such people get divorced instead of using a kid like that and then teaching other kids, whose parents are very happy together such bullshit! 

"I also want to 'sleep' with your mommy!" Dean snapped back, remembering his frustration. 

"Then daddy, we can just sleep together with mommy!" Sam happily said as he had come up with a brilliant solution which made Dean sighed.

He really wanted this idiot to grow up and get lost from their house already. 

"My sleeping with mommy is different. Also, unless you leave your mommy and I alone, we can't bring home a sister for you."

Sam stopped eating and leaned towards Dean, eyes sparkling in excitement.

"I will get a sister? When?" Sam demanded, his hand swinging around. 

Dean grabbed Sam's cheeks and squashed them with his hands, smiling at the face that looked nothing like the woman he adored except for those eyes. Those pretty, adoring eyes that could made him do sinful things if that is what they wanted. 

"You sleep in your room and in a year, I will bring you a tiny little sister." Dean said, giving those baby cheeks a one last squash. 

"How?" Sam asked, grinning. 

How was he suppose to answer that?

"You see, when mommy and daddy sleep together they take off their clo-------" Before he could finished, a hand landed on his mouth from the back, embracing him in that familiar scent. 

He looked back, knowing who it belonged to and found his wife, glaring daggers at him as she grabbed his mouth tighter. He, shamelessly licked her hands which made Sara pull it away.

"What the hell were you telling a four year old?" Sara demanded from him and laughing, he pulled her towards him, making her sit on his lap.

"I was just giving our son an early sex education." Dean whispered in her ear, kissing her neck and breathing in her scent. His hold on her got tighter. 

"Sex education or nightmares!" She growled and pinched his thigh. 

Dean cleared his throat and his hand creeped inside her shirt from back, brushing his hand over Sara's lower back which his wife easily ignored but that didn't stop Dean. He usually preferred his wife to actively participate in these matters but he could live for these moments too. As long as she wasn't saying no, it was a 'go ahead' for him which was usually always the case. 

"Daddy! You didn't finish!" Sam wined while Dean ignored him as he was busy groping his wife. 

He haven't touched her properly in few days now. He had actually planned to drop Sam off to Jamie if he hadn't agreed today. 

"Sweetie, its a secret. You will only find out after you are married." Sara told their son and turned her head to glare at Dean while saying, "It seemed you daddy will also be finding out this secret after few more weeks."

Getting the hint from his wife, Dean grinned wolfishly and grabbed her head to steal a kiss. His hands obediently out of her clothes. 

"Baby, Sam wants a sister. Let give him one. Okay?" Dean whispered, trying his best to act like this was in their best interest. 

"It could be a brother too." Sara reminded him which made Dean frown.

He was greatly disappointed when they find out that Sam was going to be a boy instead of a girl he was hoping for. The next expectation was for the child to look like Sara but the second he first saw the baby, he knew that the kid will look exactly like him. He had quickly gotten over his disappointment because though Sam looked liked him, he had grown to be exactly like Sara. In habits, in attitude and in manner. 

Dean also learned that these habits he adored in Sara weren't really as cute in others. 

"Then lets work hard till its a girl." Dean finally said after thinking for a while.

Sara could only laugh in reply.