Chapter#09

She could feel his eyes, glaring holes in her back. Well, he could suck it for all she cares but she was not turning around. What was he even doing, following her to every class? Who even allowed him! And even if he had started here again then why do he have to be in the same classes as her.

The mark on her neck covered by band-aid suddenly starts burning. She felt like he was staring right at it. Oh, she was furious. He had no idea how furious she was when she went home and saw that almost purple mark on her neck. Like a freaking tag, he had made his mark on her.

Ignoring her racing heart and concentrating on the teacher, she tried to avoid June's eyes as well. What was it with people glaring at her! With everyone's stares and June and Dean's glares, she will end up holy and it was not this nun kind of holy, it was the holes one.

With that she also wondered if maybe becoming a num wouldn't be such a bad idea at this very moment.

Oh God, how she wished she was a nun!

Shaking her head and scolding herself for being stupid, she started staring at the board again. The words looked like those alphabet noodles, all jumbled up and flush, now she was hungry. Couldn't she just think about one thing at a time!

A small thud sound made her look at her desk. A chocolate bar stared back at her. Confused, she looked around and saw Dean looking at her. With his head, he gestured towards the bar and she blinked at him in surprise.

How did he know?

Has he really not forgotten anything about her?

Without an ounce of self-conscious, he stared back at her with those shadowed eyes. How could he stare at her this way? Without a worry? Without a look around of where he was. Can't he be discrete? Isn't he afraid? How can anyone leave their eyes so naked? Leave their soul for the world to see, with just one look tell what exactly the person was thinking.

She wondered what her eyes showed? Were they as naked? If so then what were they saying? Were they shouting, screaming as his did or were they confused, in conflict as she was feeling?

What was she doing? Why was she suddenly seeing such things? Recognizing exactly what Dean was thinking, exactly what his eyes reflect. He was treating her almost the same then why was feeling this way? Ignoring the damn kiss and those cursed words, he was the same then why she suddenly so aware of him? Why was she feeling like she was looking at him for the first time?

Was it because before he had been a forbidden fruit, someone she could never stand beside but just stay in his shadow as his friend? She has never thought of him more. Then why suddenly....

The loud cough shook her out of her stare off with Dean. She quickly looked away and hid her face, feeling it heat up. Her heart was racing at much faster pace now, and feeling his eyes still on her- her whole body felt like it was on fire.

How long had they been staring at each other?

The sound of bell made her finally look up again. Collecting her books, even if she knew that she couldn't escape either June or Dean- knowing June was the one who coughed, she tried a lame attempt to run but someone already had grabbed her backpack. She would have fell on her bum with the force if it wasn't for Dean who came to the rescue.

Rescue her ass.

He was the reason she would have fell anyway.

And why the hell was he was still holding her?!

She tried to shake his hands off from her waist but he had a pretty tight hold. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and it froze her.

"Let me go, everyone is looking." she breath out, desperately trying to calm her heart.