News

1. Beautiful Paroxysm

Who will love you, as I do love you?

Christian Bane will go through every limit, manipulate any circumstances to get what he wants. So what was breaking few bones and scaring few people? Especially if the sake is the woman he loves.

2. Beautiful Obsession

He stared at her as she moved her fingers across the canvas in a abnormal speed, the temptation she held, she had no idea

He stared at her as she moved her fingers across the canvas in a abnormal speed, the temptation she held, she had no idea. The way she was frowning with those lips made his stomach clawed in a painfully.

Her eyes never moved from the image she was creating, there was something electrifying about the way she moved when she painted, the way her eyes danced in passion.

As he watched her dance in her own obsession, he burned in the fire of his own.

Her.

.............
Damon Grey is anything if not unfaithful, the reason why he was on the run in the first place. Commitments wasn't his dish, he just couldn't see himself being caged. But Nova York had him caged the first time he saw her without even her own knowing.

She became his beautiful obsession.

---------------------

So as you guys voted, Beautiful Paroxysm is now out! Though I had a tiny feeling you guys decided it based on the hot guy on cover. The other story is one of my oldest projects which I wanted to publish. I hope you guys give it a try.

Schedule

I will be updating one chapter a week from any of these storys, Beautiful Obsession, Beautiful Paroxysm and His, To Own.

Her, To Home will be updated one in two weeks so look forward to many updates to come.

Happy Reading.