7

A/N : All the photos or videos used are not mine . They are all courtesy of Internet.
So no copyright infringement.
Thanks.

_________________________________________

N A I R A
_________________________________________

After few hours....

*Dream*

I was running on the dark street breathlessly.

Constantly looking back to make sure he nor his men were following me.

He caught me some days back and had tortured me.

But I somehow managed to escape.

Maybe not for long or maybe I'll just leave it all and go to my parents.

Yup you must have guessed I'm suicidal.

I was not until I met him.

But from the day he forced me to live here or I could say he kidnapped me I am.

And I guess who won't be.

It's too much to stay with him and his sadistic self....

●●●●

I woke up with a jerk, sweating and panting.

I looked around for someone or to know that was it a dream or reality.

I found myself in a pastel mint green room.

I relaxed when a picture of my family came in sight

I got up and went to balcony to relax myself and sat on the chair looking at the scenery in front of me.

Somehow this relaxes me. With the things going on in our lives I am at peace looking at this.

For a moment I wished my life could be this calm, peaceful without any anxiety.

Alas that's not my life.

The room door clicked and I knew it was Kartik.

"Good morning dear." I said looping my arms around his torso hugging him tight. I feel him pecking my head and hugging me back.

"Good morning Fiore. How are you feeling ? Do you have fever anymore or are you feeling anxi-" He rambled.

" Arre let me say something now I am perfectly fine am not feeling tired or anxious. Thankyou Love you." I said cutting his rant.

He smiled at my acts.

And I swear my heartbeat skipped.

Damn!

He looks so goddamn handsome it feels like even after so many years of us being in love I'm falling for him daily.

"Haaye! I know I am handsome but you don't need to drool over me. I am your husband you know and you can praise me more often. Thank you" he said smugly.

"Did I say that ?"

"Yes you did" I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks and I hugged him hiding my face.

I can feel him chuckling at me.

I hit his shoulder and went to bathroom.

But before I can reach there he yanked me back by my wrist.

"What hap.." he kissed me stopping me from my question.

I reacted after few seconds.

His lips feel so soft it's like even after so many kisses he still has those same effects on me.

Till date whenever he kisses me even if on forehead he brings a whole zoo in my body.

It's all tingly and serene.

He knows how to make me weak just by his smallest action.

He slid his tongue over my lips but I refused him groaning.

He snaked his hand to my ass and smacked me hard over there.

I whined and he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues caressing each other.

He broke the kiss leaving me breathless and heaving.

He turned me around so that my back is facing his front and slid my hair at one side nuzzling his face there but before this can ascend anywhere we pulled apart hearing the knock on the door.

I realised our positions and couldn't stop my blushing cheeks.

Kartik opened the door and both Ishika and Laksh came in.

"How are you feeling Bhabhi ?" Both asked together and I chuckled at their concern.

"I am feeling absolutely fine laksh and Ishika wait a second how are you awake this early Laksh?"

"It's not early Bhabhi it's 1:30 noon" leaving me shocked and he chuckled at my expression.

"What it's 1:30 and nobody told me yaar.. what about your breakfast and lunch. What about the kids? How can I sleep till noon? God..." I groaned.

Kartik shook me by my shoulder "Calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. There's nothing to worry about the breakfast and lunch is already done only you are left. The kids also came from the Kindergarten and are sleeping. We didn't wake you up because you were having fever and we wanted you to rest."

"Okay let me freshen up then I'll come down for lunch." They all went downstairs but not before Kartik kissed my forehead and winked at me reminding that he didn't forget what was happening before we were disturbed.